Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

gentle pete posted:

'My bf's coworker dunks his tuna fish sandwich into lukewarm coffee for breakfast'

God almighty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

cash crab posted:

IMO Nutella is loving revolting anyway

What the gently caress.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Jesus Christ :gonk:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

I like the slightly racist rice advert.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

ToxicFrog posted:

Worchestershire sauce is the superior drinking sauce, but malt or balsamic vinegar are acceptable substitutes if the worst has happened and you're out of worchestershire.

Ahem.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

That's a Parmo mate. Someone from KFC corporate went on holiday to Newcastle upon Tyne.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Chicken breasts were the only kind of chicken I ever had growing up (unless my mom roasted a whole one for a special occasion) because chicken breasts are the only healthy meat! :downs:

I've had this highdea, too!

I cannot even identify most of that. It looks like a dead body that washed up on the beach and got nibbled for a while.

There is literally nothing in that bowl that I can identify.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

MiddleOne posted:

Got nothing on Germany's beercola.

Yeah I was in Berlin the other week and saw that. They call it 'diesel'. Didn't try it :barf:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Oreos in Asia come in a zillion flavors, like green tea and birthday cake.

I hate chocolate, so I'm probably the worst person to talk about this, but I've seen Chinese people snork down pretty much any chocolate, so I don't think it really matters much.

Anytits, hello from Bangkok! Shelf-stable pigs in blankets, anyone?

That there is a sausage roll. A pig in a blanket is a chipolata wrapped with streaky bacon and baked in the oven.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Why is so much of this lovely food presented on disposable plates?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I'm not willing to rule out a Markov bot trained on this thread.

She writes like Bobby-June sounds on that radio station in GTAV. God bless you hearts!

I'm just waiting for her to say that bacon is God's way of telling us he loves us.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

The real crime is chips and baked loving beans on what looks like an attempt at Sunday lunch.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Not that it’s not funny but that’s his act, if you know what I mean.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

eating only apples posted:

In the UK tuna is sold in oil or in brine. I don't like it oily so buy the brine one and drain, it doesn't really seem to affect the tuna much though

You can get it in water too. That’s the kind my cat prefers.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Neurophonic posted:

Those are scrub tier.

You know you’ve reached the north when you can get a real Wigan butty.

Pie barm, you can get those from the burger van in Eccles.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

That looks like someone shat a tapeworm into a wine glass.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Newer shops have fridges with doors on but there are a lot still like this.

When I worked at Tesco we got huge bags of pizza toppings in and when we had too many the fresh food guys would want to sell them in bulk (and we’d get local fast food places in wanting to buy them) but as there was no allergy info on the packaging we had the throw the lot away. Terrible waste of food really.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Cartoon Man posted:

The stoner section of 7/11.

As previously said it’s in a Tesco. It’s in the ‘to go’ section so you get some ambient stuff, some refrigerated stuff.

I remember when we started putting those US sections into convenience Tesco’s. Not in areas where Americans might live though, in university towns and where loads of students live. They’ll pay anything for sugary poo poo that they think is cool cos it’s American.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Fartington Butts posted:

"Wife is out with friends I’m cooking!" Oooh. hosed up mushrooms and bell peppers?

Seems like a fun guy.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I love some chutney but has to be the right one in the right application.

Left for having with pâté on toast, middle for having with cheese (it’s soooo good) and right for slapping on your poppadoms.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I used to work with a guy who would eat anything for £2 and a Benson & Hedges. He once did 6 mugs of HP sauce for his payment, my god he was sweating for hours.

Other highlights included a mug of coffee made with an entire 200g pack of the cheapest instant we could find, a pot noodle with a full pot of madras curry powder mixed in and a sandwich where the filling was the contents of an ashtray.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I just keep browning mince until the fat has all gone, what she’s using must be really fat-laden.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

I’m having childhood flashbacks to visiting the market where you could get this along with small plates of cockles, mussels or whelks also swimming in vinegar.

Also reminds me of my uncle Jimmy sat eating bread and dripping in front of the fire in his string vest with his braces let down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

mllaneza posted:

There are also grades of pepperoni, when I make pizza at home I get the good stuff and you can tell the difference. Linguica is still a better topping if you can get it. And if you can, consider a linguica, garlic, and artichoke pizza for an ultimate savory experience.

When I worked in retail we had a pizza counter. Customers could order it how they liked (base/toppings/sauce) and the girls would load up the base and wrap it for them to cook at home.

The white bits in the pepperoni were actually pasta, to make it healthier. I never felt the same about it after I found that out.