Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

No dishes to clean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I prefer the Mexican version

Much cooler name and mascots

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Okay yeah I do love me some sponch

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

I've never seen a lava cake with digestive problems before.

I have a name you know

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Having eaten cat food because there was nothing else, don't do it. Although I ate the kibble, we didn't have luxuries like wet food.

Also I'm glad I taste cilantro like the delicious herb that it is and not soap. Soap is gross.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I buy pumpkin sauce to put on tortellini amd it's fuckin delicious.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

DiggityDoink posted:

They're obviously not the same but I've been addicted to these recently since I gave up beef and now pork since Trump is trying to gently caress with pig slaughterhouses.

We get these, we call them 'dindies' because French for turkey is dinde and we're huge dorks.

Our cat also goes berserk whenever we have one so we say "Toby wants dindy!" way too often for healthy adults.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Pasta leftovers are impossible

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

My favourite part is the throwing of marshmallows that don't stick

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Someone who definitely wants to gently caress and cum in those gelatin kiwis posted:

Consider the many properties that constitute the exquisite appeal of gelatin. Its translucence, the way it draws light within and disperses it with added radiance. The irresistible jiggle, threatening collapse with every twist and turn. The thrill of the spoon smoothly cleaving its slick glossy flesh. Then in the mouth, that bounce, the subtle firmness that first resists then gently yields to the pressure of the teeth. Followed by gelatin’s disintegration as it begins to melt at human body temperature, transforming into cool liquid, trickling down the back of the throat and rendering its subtle perfume up into the olfactory cavities and directly triggering the limbic brain into a state of primordial bliss. The experience is ecstatic.

With apologies to those who cannot enjoy gelatin for religious, ethical or dietary reasons. I ask if agar agar can really be considered a suitable substitute? It is opaque. Stiff. Feels like thickened library paste in the mouth. It never melts, nor is it chewy in any satisfying way. Finally, agar seems to mute flavors like a thick pillow. I could barely taste the vodka in these spiked lemonade and kiwi cups.

They just made me sad.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

If they're not killing their own macaroni out back it's not fresh enough

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Help I can't tell what they did to their rice. Why is it like this.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Ultimate Mango posted:

Sugar if Korean, Salt if I don’t know what the gently caress is this

White lady from Indiana.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Iron Crowned posted:

I'd like to find Spruce Beer. Apparently it's a Pennsylvania thing, so the only times I ever encounter it are when I'm driving back and forth to my parent's house at Christmas.

Only place I ever found it was in a little village called Sointula on a tiny island off Vancouver Island. And I've been looking ever since.