Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

cash crab posted:

A Cash Crab is

1) Straight Honey

2) Mustard

3) Sauerkraut

4) Bacon

5) Jalapenos

6) More sauerkraut

:colbert:

What about honey mustard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
My guilty pleasure frozen food has to be those Asian food cubes which is just this cardboard box you throw into a microwave, then you open it up to find actually passable rice or noodles and a separate sauce with actual flavor in it. drat things are probably full of cancer though.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

If this is the one I'm thinking of, it's the lowest effort food you can possibly make. You don't even remove the plastic wrap on the outside before throwing it in the microwave.

No, you have to remove the plastic wrap, or at least the instructions tell you to and it's the kind that'll probably melt horribly if you don't so I'm not about to stick it to the man on that one to save half a second.

But yes it is absolutely the lowest effort food I've ever had and the fact I found it edible just blew my mind.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

So given some of the stuff that drives people up walls in this thread I think what I ate a while ago might qualify. I tried my best to get the unflattering lighting down. It's also missing a certain popular garnish to make it look extra sad, I had unfortunately run out. Let your imaginations fly free, dear friends.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

RandomPauI posted:

I'm getting vibes of eggs, onion, curry powder, whole wheat croutons, and potatoes coming together in a misguided attempt to make a vegetarian all-in-one breakfast bowl.

Well you got eggs and onion right but the key ingredients are actually rice and ground liver. It's a liver casserole. The garnish I'm sad I ran out of was lingonberry jam. This is also the crappy version without raisins but eh, it was on sale.