Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
I was browsing the list of sandwiches on wikipedia.

quote:

Sol over Gudhjem, literally 'sun over Gudhjem', is a Danish dish, an open sandwich with rugbrød, smoked herring, chives and a raw egg yolk (the "sun") on top.

Denmark, I'm sorry. That's not a sandwich. That's a tragedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I know this is a while back but I'm amused we live in a world where no one called you out on that.

I was trying to explain reubens to a friend of mine and then I noticed the list.

Now I was checking yummly for new recipes and I discovered...

Spinach Queso!

quote:

1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
1 (10 oz) can Rotel tomatoes
1 (8 oz) package TGI Friday's Frozen Spinach Artichoke Dip

Peel back a corner of the frozen dip and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Set aside.

In a large microwave-safe dish, combine undrained Rotel and Velvetta cheese. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or just until cheese melts. Remove from microwave; stir in partially cooked spinach and artichoke dip. Microwave for an additional 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Stir until mixture is well blended.

Serve wtih tortilla chips.

*I found the TGI Friday's Spinach Artichoke Dip at Wal-Mart*

edit:
God bless.

les enfants Terrific! has a new favorite as of 03:31 on Mar 20, 2016