Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jam With Seeds
Dec 20, 2008

Pyrotoad posted:

I posted this in the last thread, here's an uncanny flourless carrot cake.

I'm upset that they call it cake. And that it looks like plastic, but mostly the cake thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jam With Seeds
Dec 20, 2008

BraveUlysses posted:

There are pizza places that do this model and it's fantastic.

https://modpizza.com/

Good pizza but jesus christ, the people who work there have to act so over-the-top happy and friendly. Like there was someone with a gun under the counter just waiting for them to forget to act like my best friend who is just totally jazzed about everything, woo yeah! It looked exhausting.

Jam With Seeds
Dec 20, 2008

Grandma's meatloaf? Absolutely would.

Jam With Seeds
Dec 20, 2008

Today I learned that there are much better names for Taco In A Bag than Taco In A Bag. And that the bag probably shouldn't be clear.

And that Lunchables has branched out.