Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face
http://i.imgur.com/fvicxiW.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face
How the gently caress can anyone not like Malt Vinegar? Sometimes I just see it in the cupboard and Ill just take a swig of it.

Lemon Juice also. Just takes a bit of time to get used to the tongue burn and profuse sweating.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face
Same for me 100%. I LOVE tinned tomatoes, pasta sauce, ketchup, bloody maries, sliced tomato on a bbq, very small pieces of tomato in a salad, -basically anything tomato that isn't actually a fresh tomato unless its diced enough to mask the fleshy texture. Im the same with mushrooms. That "pop" you get when you finally put enough pressure on a big piece of mushroom makes me gag. Cut em up small and integrate them into a sauce and it's all good

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

MariusLecter posted:

I loving love vinegar, malt vinegar over fish and fries? gently caress yea. Salt and vinegar chips? Hell yeah. Wolf em down till the acidic vinegar chemically tenderises my tongue and cheeks.

Fresh tomatoes are best when they got fresh onions, like in a sandwich or salad. :munch:

Love sour pickles but dills feel lack luster on their own. Dills have to be on a burger or sandwich.

I mentioned this previously but I'll often just take a swig of vinegar when I see the bottle. Cant get enough of that and lemon juice