Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

A quick search reveals that there are a number of people in the world who add corn starch to the fruit syrup to thicken it up. :psyduck: That could very well be what's happened here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

steinrokkan posted:

It's fruit suspended in applesauce.

Ohhh that makes so much more sense...at least visually.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

deadly_pudding posted:

like a big mac but the upper layer is a bacon and potato smear?

I think that's the case.

Is that ice cream cone filled with mashed potatoes, or is it potato-flavored ice cream?

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

pienipple posted:

It's udon noodles twirled together to resemble ice cream, as far as I can tell.

:psyduck: My eyes could NOT register the noodles, for whatever reason. Kept perceiving that as a single mass of creamy ~something~. NOW I can see the noodles.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

bringmyfishback posted:

it sucked AND it took too long wtf

Poster means her family didn't eat it as quickly as she thought they would. What a surprising result???

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Mushroom...stuff...?

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Scathach posted:

I wonder if luster dust makes your poops shiny?

Drink a bottle and find out. Don't take pictures, but be sure to come back and tell us the results. It's like when Burger King did the black buns thing. I don't want to SEE your neon green poop, but I will surely enjoy hearing about it.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Scathach posted:

Holy hell I love you people but you really need to experience authentic, handmade tamales. They are so much better than that weird mess and wax paper and tortillas are never involved.

Anyway.

Looks like someone up-ended their bucket from Joe's Crab Shack.

Edit: I hope a fit of rage was involved.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I could see this being OK actually. In Mexico they have a thing where you get spicy cheetos, meat, cheese and fixings all mixed together inside the cheeto bag and it's really good.

They sell something like this at a regional chain of convenience stores called Sheetz. They call them Walking Tacoz, and you can order them with a base of Doritos, Fritos, or Tostitos.

I'm a big fan of Sheetz for both the convenience and the food quality -- which is surprisingly not bad, on the "fast food" level -- but I've never been hungry enough to risk one of these.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Golden Goat posted:

My god Sheetz is the worst name.

"It's a explosion of taste for your bowels!"

It's a family name, but this is also accurate sometimes.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

RNG posted:

Nah, carnitas, pico de gallo, rice and beans, veggies. The magical thing about Sheetz is that you can get either a reasonably healthy lunch at a gas station, or you can get the world's most insane stoner food at 3 AM. It's like having a Chipotle, Subway, Sonic, and Little Caesar's in the same place and they encourage you to mix and match.

"Odd hours" -- the greatest benefit of Sheetz.

Also I'm kind of addicted to their waffle cut sweet potato fries.

I'll contribute to the thread next time I get one of the burrito bowls.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

PCOS Bill posted:

Oh hey, you're in Pittsburgh, let's go get some gross food together sometime

I don't even know if you're a real person!

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

PCOS Bill posted:

I must be, I'm posting.

We can go to Sheetz and/or Primanti's as long as we don't have to talk about Pittsburgh's public transportation situation.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

You know who else loves great food that looks horrible?!

LUM.

(So does Akane, but she's not as cool.)

Half this thread can relate to Baku.

That said, lovely instant ramen is probably better than most of the food posted here.

Lum is the best! Bye.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

I actually have no idea if it's even ramen. v:shobon:v

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

:barf:

#wifeme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU