Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Semisponge posted:

I've had cucumber lime gatorade and it is Not Good.

I will loving fight you. That is the best Gatorade flavor, though my friend said it tasted like watermelon rind to him. When I was running/biking in the summer, I would treat myself to an ice cold one, and it was great every single time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

No pic because it was a million years ago, but one of my Mom's boyfriends used to eat mayo and peanut butter on toast and dip it in his coffee. I always assumed I remembered it wrong, that it was cream cheese, but I asked, and nope. Mayo and PB.

I grew up pretty poor and didn't eat a lot of non-canned, non-preprepared food growing up, so when I became an adult I went crazy trying all the fruits and veggies I didn't get as a child. Turns out I like a bunch of poo poo that I thought I hated. But now I can't bring myself to eat things I used to love, like pickled herring.

And to eat goon who dropped the knowledge about wasps and figs, thanks. I didn't know that. And now that I know did are delicious and remove an rear end in a top hat wasp from the world, they taste better.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Scathach posted:

It's a Cadbury cream egg. Apparently there are places in Scotland where you take your own candy bars to be fried.

Would. So hard.

Thanks to this thread, I've learned that what I have always chalked up to be poor white trash growing up is actually signs of growing up in a food insecure household.

To contribute- as a kid, I didn't know you were supposed to add water to Campbell's condensed chicken noodle soup. To this day, I prefer it the way I ate it growing up- cold and condensed.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

This is loving gross. Of all the weird white trash poo poo foods shown, this takes the cake... if Cash Crab will eat it, we have bingo from the beta card.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

NewFatMike posted:

And here I thought you were a dirty, dirty girl. Let the lasagna train ride, this one is made from Taco Bell:

Would so hard I'd sprain my tongue.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

While checking out in the grocers, I overheard three suburban moms loudly exclaiming the virtues of Taco Lasagna. One said to add a layer or two of "real Taco Bell" to make it taste "OMG amazing!"

I'm not saying they aren't right, but they were losing their god drat minds, and I am sure posting pictures of their off color mess on Facebook.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Roro posted:

Allegedly brownies.

Is that mustard on them? If so, that might be the weirdest combination in this thread... so far.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Black pudding (Blood sausage cake), mustard and potato

The post said Brownies, so my mind went right to the dessert.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Tashilicious posted:

And not even that bad of one. It's not like it was deep fried bologna on a bed of butter beer battered and re-fried again and served with a gravy made entirely of duck fat and hot sauce.

Would.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

This is fantastic. Thank you.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I recently moved out to Colorado for school. While I had read of Midwest horrors in this thread, I wasn't expecting that in this region, no one puts salt on anything. loving nothing has any salt. Even loving McDonald's has no salt on their fries. It's loving weird man.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Caramel chat- when I was a kid, my white trash Mom would make "Caramel Waffles" - Eggo's with a mix of microwaved Mrs. Buttersworth and peanut butter. It was (and still is) delicious, but until age 10, I thought that it was legit how caramel was made, and store bought just tasted different because of preservatives or some poo poo- kinda like the difference between real cookies and Chips Ahoy!

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

PBJ&B is fantastic. I haven't had the CO one, but I have made it at home. It's legit good, particularly with chips and pickle to have with it.
That weird cereal/PB/Banana burrito looks excellent. When I worked out a lot, my favorite postworkout snack was a tortilla with PB, yogurt, and cereal in a ghetto burrito.

No pics because it was back in December, but putting a decent breakfast sausage onto a blueberry muffin with cream cheese is great.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Do you just like... cram the sausage into the top of the muffin or what?

I meant to type bagel. Not muffin, bagel.

Sorry I am retarded.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Prism posted:

No pizza rules.

Yes bagel rules though.

Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza at super time, when Lissa's on a bagel, there are no pizza rules."

We do need to evaluate if pizza flavored things have rules, or are the lawless by the transitive property.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

All I want is a HSP, and there is no place around me to get one. :-( That's what I get for living in a the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Beans do not belong in chili.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

These are way better than the original ones they are based off of.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Mayo and Ranch are both gross. Growing up my racist uncle had a very colorful euphemism for Ranch ("N***** Ketchup") that I got in trouble for saying in school as a kid. I really didn't realize it was a terrible thing to say in second grade.

And Gouda is the best cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I can't even figure out what twisted racist reasoning makes this slur make any sense. Ranch is way whiter than ketchup... :confused:

I asked him later. "Blacks put Ranch on every loving thing." I've known exactly one black dude like that, and like a hundred thousand white chicks.