Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

DicktheCat posted:

The gently caress is this stuff?

It's Kombucha, essentially fermented tea.

Don't forget to eat that nice bio-cake on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Fishstick posted:

Home made kombucha?. A 'detox' drink that can actually cause renal and liver issues.

They got banned at my work because someone put one in a fridge and forgot about it. Some time later, somebody else opened the fridge and was greeted by an exploding glass bottle.
I didn't know fermentation could get so violent, but who am I to question these safety topics.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Hiilai posted:

#nocheesecakerules

:ughh:

noooooooooooooooooooo

That's rice, cheese, and pizza sauce, isn't it.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Hiilai posted:

It's meatloaf, polenta and tomato sauce.

Cautiously 'would', then.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

PCOS Bill posted:

Don't you insult my $5 hot and ready pizzas.

7-11, right? My kids love those

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Sorry, I am not up on pizza brand jargon :(

We have a 7-11 just a 1/4 mile down the road and the full pepperoni pizza is only $5. Kids love it.
I like the place because they sell donuts made by a local Mexican bakery. And you get a free one if you buy a coffee.

Sorry, that's not AFP at all.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
It's ok, my kids like dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets for some reason.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

PCOS Bill posted:

You know you can easily make spicy chicken at home right? Even in nugget sized pieces if you were so inclined.

Weren't you complaining about having to wait for yeast to rise without adding cups of sugar to bread dough?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

mostlygray posted:

Sorry. Grandfather in German. Force of habit.

In that case it should be Opa, not Ota.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Pretty sure those are cocktail shrimp.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Unashamedly would.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

HappyKitty posted:

What are these, some sort of small pastry?

Pretty sure those are seafood sandwiches.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Dabir posted:

While taking the photo, the photographer recoiled so hard that it red-shifted.

:golfclap:

That bread looks to be in uncanny valley territory. It looks like bread, but upon closer inspection I recoil in horror but I can't quite put my finger on it.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Triple mayo burger, probably would.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

PCOS Bill posted:

I thought this is where I discuss how well done is the only way to prepare steak

Yeah we see a lot of that here.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

PCOS Bill posted:

cooking it to a proper well done.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Pomp posted:

what the gently caress

You heard him.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Sakurazuka posted:

Dorito's just released some cheeseburger flavour ones here and they taste amazingly like a McD's cheeseburger. The question is does anyone really want them to.

I fell for this trap last time it came up (Cheeseburger-flavored potato chips). They were horrible.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Uh wow. :stare:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Shouldn't that be prophylactic ramen instead?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Munchables posted:

So, I saw the swedish fish oreos at the store about 30 minutes ago, and I bought them because of this thread. First off, the bag around the container doesn't have an easy-open flap so my American sensibilities were instantly violated. Next is the smell; the cookies smell like months-old gummy halloween candy. The taste is kinda nonexistent, about as noticeable as normal oreos, but with a very sharp cherry candy aftertaste. I like em actually, but I would not recommend them. 2/5

They're all gone now, aren't they.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Munchables posted:

Nah, I had 7 cookies. I'm supposed to be dieting but my girlfriend has had a long couple of days so we're cheating.

I had a few (regular oreos) myself just to confirm what another goon said earlier - that's they're sickly sweet. I still like them.
I really do miss the Prinzenrolle cookies posted earlier. I think some Euroshops sell them around here. We have a fairly significant Eastern Europeana/Russian immigrant population here and they run a few shops. Very convenient way to catch up on the sometimes horrible, but mostly amazing snacks of my childhood.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Lmao Chimm of Changa

Edit: with loose quorn!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

SynthOrange posted:

I prefer quorn on the qob

Let's see some qandyquorn.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I'm not sure what's up with the horrible chickens you guys experienced - I got nine of them in my backyard. They never attack anyone except their food and are hilarious to watch.
Also they are vicious assholes and everyone should thank their favorite deity that chickens are the size they are.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
The lunch room at work used to have a little 'mini-market' where you could buy pre-packaged sandwiches, ice-cream, yogurt, pretty much anything you'd see in the cooler at a convenience store.

Sometimes those sandwiches didn't look too hot:

The final nail in the coffin were the mouse turds. They put up traps but it did not help. So now we're back to boring old vending machines.

Fake edit: Also please note the loose corn on the bottom.

Another shot:

TotalLossBrain has a new favorite as of 18:17 on Aug 28, 2016

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
It looks like most of his videos are reviews of gross food from inside his car.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

rear end struggle posted:

I think it's a psychological thing too, he probably grew up eating drive thru food in cars so he associates it with pleasure now.

It's sad, he went on a diet, but the youtube channel really enables him. What's worse is he's like 35 and is already looking like a 50-year-old behind all of his fat.

:aaa:
Whaaaa.....?? That dude looks like he is mid/late fifties. Are you sure about 35?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Gilok posted:

So why do you make the videos in your car?

He just really likes to joke about certain things.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

InediblePenguin posted:

Did you know you can buy a plastic bucket full of instant bread and all you have to do is add water and let it sit

http://www.homecarenutrition.com/pureed-bread-mix

Thick & Easy, just like my women.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Fish Of Doom posted:

This whole post is terrifying, but this picture may be the least appetizing picture of anything ever taken.

edit: Lol

A pb schmear.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Nuevo posted:

Could be worse, at least it's a gas range. Imagine trying to get that out from between/off of where it baked onto the coils of an electric oven.

2-3 self clean cycles, walk away.

Then throw the range out.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
She (?) seems to think grossly visible mold goes with fermentation?

TotalLossBrain has a new favorite as of 04:58 on Sep 9, 2016

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Butt Ox posted:

Fried okra is good, pickled okra is good, gumbo with okra is good. I haven't found an application of okra I don't like and I wonder what weird rotten okra you guys have been eating.

Same and I didn't experience okra until I was well in my 20's.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Eh, I'd call it freeform pizza. Or freestyle.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Hah!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
"chocolate" gravy, right. That looks like microwaved Hershey's syrup.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

:barf: Goddrat those things are awful.

Snouts and assholes.

Fake edit: Furry food?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

This has got to be a joke. Please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

chitoryu12 posted:

I mean, you're supposed to order like 10 of them per meal.

Agreed that White Castle frozen food tastes exactly like the "real" White Castle. If for whatever reason you got a craving or you live in an area without White Castle, you can buy a box of those and experience the taste without having to go to another state.

I walk by those boxes in the grocery store every now and then. I can't comprehend what's appetizing about them. They look disgusting and bland.