Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

bike tory posted:

I know it's not really what you meant, but I think recalling a product because there might be salmonella contamination is just the right amount of cautious.

I definitely agree, I wasn't saying it was a bad thing to do or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Holy doublepost Batman

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Okay to be fair I've bought simple syrup because I'm busy and sharing one full kitchen with eight people can be a pain in the rear end.

I made this at work today for my client. It was all delicious but apparently I plate things terribly.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Tashilicious posted:

You dont get burns if you just wait for it to cool properly.

Like who does this, really. I burn myself on all kinda of food because gently caress waiting two minutes to shove it in my gob. Food is good. Hot food is especially awesome.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I was coming here to ask the same thing. Galaxy donuts are rad af

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Dixville posted:

Hell yeah that's my poo poo right there :flaccid:

Oven bacon was one of the best discoveries of my life. It cooks so much more evenly and you don't have to flip it a million times and possibly get hit with stray oil pops!

Well there's an idea I never hosed with but apparently should.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Wasn't sure if this belonged here or AUG so I posted it in both.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

bike tory posted:

These kind of things in bar form have been around for like 10-15 years now. In NZ they're called One Square Meal bars, Japan has Calorie Mate, etc.

The difference is that these were giving people heavy metal poisoning and were made by a man so bothered by eating that he took antibiotics to kill off his gut flora. He wanted to survive off drinking goo and nearly killed himself and others but somehow managed to keep selling it.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Lol it's unglazed. What a ripoff, having half your margarita get sucked up by the clay. Stupid jerk-rear end mug.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Pham Nuwen posted:

I think your lips will get stuck to the clay, too.

Yeah that too. Also the unglazed stuff is always a bit rough...never feels great on the mouth. Ick. Like nails on a chalkboard but a chalkboard made out of sandstone.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Dixville posted:

I bet that mug is lit af though

One drunkass mug

E god I should reload the page more

Scathach has a new favorite as of 02:51 on Oct 19, 2018

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I also appreciate that food brand with extremely minimal labeling. I would love a BEER and some CHIPS

I tried this out of curiosity and was not disappointed.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Oh boy I can't wait to poop blue!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

This hails from a similar situation from my old job in Everett.

The city got tired of panhandling drunks near the Tweaker Cam area and made it illegal to sell high grav singles in that part of the city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Code Jockey posted:

Guesssssssing... this is somewhere on 99?

Yeah my old job was across the street from the Taco Bell where people keep getting shot. My mom still lives in that neighborhood :smith: