Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Wouldn't pastries just get soggy if you put them in a cocktail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Would you rather be happy for a short time or miserable for a long one?

Eat the lard goon

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Sanguinary Novel posted:

I once ordered a sliced roast beef/au ju type sandwich and a nicer restaurant (like a step up from a chain, but not 'this place has a dress code'), and the center was cold. I asked the waiter about it, and for real, the chef left the kitchen to explain to me why the sandwich had to be that way, and that the meat was much more tender. He then proceeded to do the whole "But if you're sure about it, we can cook it more" in a lovely tone. I got it back, the meat super well done. It was one of the most awkward and uncomfortable experiences I've had. Call me an idiot in the kitchen, but don't come out and tell me why I'm wrong.

So they served your food the way it's supposed to be, explained to you why it has to be that way when you asked, and then re-did it the way you wanted it, and this is a cause for complaint.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Zipperelli. posted:

To be fair, as horrible as some all these must taste, you've got to give them credit for how intricate some of these are.

Have you ever eaten a sandwich?

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

nerdz posted:

Can someone please post that classic goon pic of what a pizza should look like?