Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Hi AFP thread, I just had a late lunch. It was overcooked scrambled eggs with fried cut-up hotdog, pasteurized processed cheese food product, pickled jalapeno slices, and a moderate application of tomato catsup.

Convexed posted:

My friend informed me yesterday that he'd made a spaghetti bolognese omelette. We all mocked him. Turns out it's actually a thing.

I have never had that but I love to put weird poo poo into an omelette.

If you have any golden chicken curry leftovers I highly recommend putting it in an omelette because it is amazing.

E: Did anyone happen to try my suggestion from the old thread about poaching an egg in leftover chili and then eating the egg with the chili? If so how did you like it? (it's good)

E2: From waaay back in the thread but

EorayMel posted:

"The Oyster Loaf"

cannot decide if afp

Where do I get this, how much does it cost, and who wants to help me eat it tia

titties has a new favorite as of 19:52 on Jun 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

Zombear posted:

I had a roommate who did something similar to this but much worse looking. He'd mix a can of Cream of Mushroom soup into his ramen. It makes a grey mass of various textures, but isn't too bad late at night when you've been drinking like a monster since noon.
I did this as a kid and also as an adult.

E: recipe:

Prepare one package of ramen noodles (shrimp or pork)
Drain like 95% of the water
Add 1 can cream of mushroom
Heat and stir until cream of mushroom is hot
Add seasoning packet
Eat with old chopsticks from the chinese takeout

titties has a new favorite as of 13:46 on Jun 6, 2016

titties
May 10, 2012

What is the issue with loose corn? I've lived on both coasts, the southwest, and the midwest (the northeastern part of the midwest) and it is everywhere at all times. What makes it AFP-worthy?

titties
May 10, 2012

Plinkey posted:

This lead me to Guy Fieri dubs, I love you.

Non-Fieri and not food-related but the best JAboody dub is the sticky buddy one.

titties
May 10, 2012

agreed, would also stack 2 of those KFC chicken parms toppings-side together and go hard on it.

titties
May 10, 2012

bringmyfishback posted:

What's the worst potato chip/crisp flavor people have seen and/or eaten? There are cucumber-flavored Lays here in China that are SWEET. It's truly god-awful. Also, when I lived in Canada, I could never get behind ketchup chips. Pickle chips were okay, but then I went to the movie once and they had pickle-flavored powder to shake on your popcorn and I was like, this is a bridge too loving far, man!

A couple of people have said that they liked the late-night cheeseburger Doritos. Years back when Doritos was doing mystery-flavor bags we got one that turned out to be Burger King Whopper flavor. They were hideous. I took them to work and passed them around and I have never seen so many people put a food into their mouth and then instantly spit it out onto the ground.

titties
May 10, 2012

left_unattended posted:

Chips in a soft serve milkshake is legitimately really good, so maaaaybe chips and cool whip is good too? That's just whipped cream in a can, right?

It's a cappuccino-flavored chip crisp he was discussing so it isn't a hideous idea. Cool Whip is different from other types of whipped cream, though, in that it is much sweeter, more dense, and it's without the buttery taste that other kinds of whipped cream have.

titties
May 10, 2012

kith_groupie posted:

otherwise it's just a bland pile of mushed up potatoes.
I love mashed potatoes but / because they're simply a delivery system for gravy.

titties
May 10, 2012

Usually when I post in the afp thread it's just to let everyone know that I would happily eat whatever monstrosity they posted because I love to eat all kinds of cheap / gross / life threatening stuff but I find whatever this is extremely uncomfortable to look at

titties
May 10, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

My lactose intolerance don't stop me none

titties
May 10, 2012

titties
May 10, 2012

WITCHCRAFT posted:

I also saw someone a few months ago buying nacho cheese Doritos and Tostitos queso dip. That's super hosed up. You dip plain tortilla chips into salsa and queso. You absolutely do not dip Doritos into anything.

Please tell me that I am not alone.

I understand why you may feel like this but i got to say that nacho cheese flavored doritos brand corn chips are extremely good with the little can of fritos bean dip or some black bean salsa

titties
May 10, 2012

I'm so happy when my turkey comes out soft and moist but sometimes it doesn't.

When it comes out dry i feel like i have to apologize and pretend that it's a missed opportunity since i only cook 2 or 3 turkeys a year but i secretly like dry rear end turkey too so either way i win.

The dry turkey is not as good the day of, but is much better for reaching into the fridge and ripping a hunk off the carcass and jamming it into your gullet. Am i a monster

titties
May 10, 2012

Bismuth posted:

Made a fried liverwurst, guacamole, and fried egg sandwich today, it was good

I would like this, especially with a fat slice of red onion

titties
May 10, 2012

The pickle things are pretty okay. We make it with green onion instead of pickles and they are always a huge hit, i have i huge container of them in the fridge, they go out with the deviled eggs as a starter before the turkey and ham hit the table

titties
May 10, 2012

Okay it's the white part of the onion, not the chives except for some of the slices at the end.

You must buy the cheap rectangle ham slices. Slap one down, spread softened cream cheese on it, roll it around a green onion, and then slice it into sushis

titties
May 10, 2012

prayer group posted:

...chives and green onions are two different plants.

I didn't go to food school, sorry

titties
May 10, 2012

without hesitation

titties
May 10, 2012

Black pepper and crab pringles sign me the gently caress up

titties
May 10, 2012

TheAardvark posted:

No pics of the Pig Salad, but they did have this one of the Chicken Strip Salad:

Would go hard, I'll take 2 but sub garlic butter or Bleu cheese for the dressing pls

titties
May 10, 2012

Underwater Shoe posted:

Who wants this monstrosity?

Me, very strongly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

That's what I meant, gently caress if I know if I actually made it correctly.

She also talks about pansit a lot, so I got them mixed up

You got the wrong wrappers, lumpia have the thin sheets of rice paper.

The sauce for them should contain soy sauce, vinegar, a few slices of peeled ginger root, and brown sugar in whatever proportions make you happy.

Everyone should eat pilipino pood sometimes