Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever!

I don't remember that part of the Sledgehammer music video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever!

Pomp posted:

what kind of fucker doesn't like boba tea

The tapioca balls make me gag. Put it with nata de coco however and we're away laughing.

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Just ask for no tapioca. Usually there's options for other additions like various jellies etc or just have nothing if you don't like drinks with bits.

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

That hot dog potato soup looks so watery. Did they just boil them all together and not drain the end product??

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Scathach posted:

I totally thought those were pop-culture myths or something. The name is ridiculous.

I wish I could have snorted, wallowed and rolled in a sows trough of chocolatey potato when I was a kid

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Data Graham posted:

Not at KFC, buster; KFC is Pepsi country

Not in NZ now. I had KFC the other day and I got a coke with it. It tasted weird with my chicken :smith:

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

N-no pizza...rules...

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

JohnnyCanuck posted:

well, if we're reposting the classics,

Chickeb nuggests and chips. This typo has been at every single branch of this cafe for years now and it never ceases to make me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Shart and toast with a side of play doh :confused: