Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

Simply Simon posted:

:D

So, to solve a few mysteries maybe...

This is plum compote just POURED THE gently caress WHO CARES over standard chocolate pudding. It was actually really delicious. But yes, it looks like literal poo poo.

And this used to be frozen cheese, thawed in the microwave a little too long. Just a side dish for...

...amazing self-made spiced bread. My mom is actually a really good cook (fantastic salmon noodles for lunch, too), but sometimes the presentation takes a nosedive :haw:.

Your mom is a wonderful cook and what do you give her? Megaman and bad phone pictures of her food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

Titus Sardonicus posted:

Maybe Stop & Shop? I think?

I'm pretty sure it's Stop & Shop, because I bought some of those cookies. They aren't even salty, they just taste a little like maple.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

PyroDwarf posted:

Yep. It's just celery and chili powder. I don't get it. In other news, meet the latest food craze, the sushi donut!

Why does it have no fish.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

EorayMel posted:

I don't even know what this is.

It looks like there's potatoes on that. Potato on pizza, with cranberries, sausage crumbles, cream cheese, and an...herb? On not very good crust? I mean, it wouldn't be the greatest thing in the world, but potato on pizza is A+. Carbs on your carbs.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

MEAT IS POWER
RAW MEAT IS RAW POWER

I am physically holding myself back from going into the city to have tartare by myself.

Also, oreo churros are not good. Even fully cooked they have a kind of thick and rubbery consistency. Like PVC pipes made out of stale bread.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

Geomancing posted:

To get something as thick as ranch dressing to go through that fountain, they probably had to mix it 1:1 with vegetable oil; that's what you have to do to chocolate unless it's a specific kind that's made for the fountains. Imagine how oily that must be, to say nothing for the bits of breading that are falling off and getting mixed in. Plus that chicken in the foreground looks already bitten; mmmm, double-dipping in the communal sauce.

They mentioned it was a gravy fountain, so not quite so bad.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

LifeSunDeath posted:

Is cheese an option? or is this like they came for pepperoni and you said nothing, they came for the cheese and you realized there were not toppings to speak of.

There is sometimes shakey cheese on top like mold. Otherwise you just sink your teeth into an inch of greasy tomato sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

Inbread cats aren't even edible, I hear.