Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

ANUSTART posted:

born + raised in the south and all this horrific canned poo poo was my regular diet for the first decade of my life. strong horrific nostalgia

I always assumed that my family's love of vienna sausages and Spam was because they were military,

mmm . . . Spam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

can we get mods to just stop this poo poo now?

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Randaconda posted:

Right? At least put some effort into it. :bahgawd:

I miss the one that had the rotating Jags avi's. I miss hipster Jag. I don't have any gross food, I just wanted to remark.

edit:

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

I don't actually know what PYF thread I'm in. I hope it's the food one. This thing looks like a chore to eat.

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

There's almost an idea there. Like they glanced at a recipe for alfredo sauce on someone else's phone.

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Mmm, yes, cold congealed cheese and boiling hot sauce, my favorite

Is this what you think lasagna is?

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Watching Matt Stonie (the hot dog eating champion) eat this was something
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gok-gkH4bwA

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

LifeSunDeath posted:

Japanese cheese options are comical. Everything is processed cheese. Even the nicer cheeses are just processed cheese vaguely flavored like what is supposed to be.

If you do find normal cheese in japan it's imported, even though they have a huge milk industry in hokkaido.

You triggered a memory I blocked out when I was studying in Japan. I ran into these things:

I do not remember what they taste like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

What's the top right one? Because I'm going to pretend it's an upside down ice cream float somehow