Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013
enough vegan horror it is time for meat horror

touch the meats

the poetic "pigs-in-blankets-ie-pork-chipolata-sausage-wrapped-in-bacon-traditional-British-Christmas-accompaniment-to-roast-meat-seen-after-cooking-also-two-unwrapped-sausages-closeup-1-DHD"

concept art for Motel Hell

graymeats with yellow daub

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013

also courtesy of a facebook guy who likes cooking giant vats of things and posting them with accompanying text about how much he hates Stephen Hawking:

quote:

Around the sun and supposedly closer? Then how did it take the solar eclipse from Earth? You doctored the photographs and you didn't say that, unless they are just computer generated. I guess you can't do anything except try and sabotage someone, you just don't have the intellect for anything except being ignorant. Gonna be some trite rear end in a top hat to me are you. Stephen is on some squad that dumps souls on people. When they sprayed acid out of the ceiling in Sacramento, he was one of the people giving me who he is to replace me. There was a fly and he had me look at it and the somehow he made the fly take off, but when it did it disappeared right after take off, but then it was sitting someplace else later. Then there were hairs in the shower and one of them by itself floated in the air and moved to a different part of the tub and restuck to the wall. Looks like you aren't just replacing poor souls, you're trying to stomp me out, too, with being trite and undermining and using sabotage and following me around making sure I never count for anything and telling everyone together to get rid of me. Lots of incapacitation. Your stupid rear end isn't the greatest and you know it, you're gonna be the winner of making everyone like you unnaturally, are you? That's very English of you, witch. I'm gonna whoop you real good when I get ahold of you by naturally defeating you and your team. I'm a warrior and you're really mother fuckers, it must have been inevitable to make me run into your squads that way since that's really all you can figure on yourselves. You don't like me do you, Prof?

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013
The one on the left is making a last desperate reach for safety. The one on the right is the horse in the neverending story.

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013
he also does some great videos but I don't wanna actually link his facebook cos he's a harmless guy (unless you're Professor Hawking). Here is a crappy re-upload of Spanish Omelette In A Mug aka Steamed Egg Tower With EVOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N35Iw4Tvr2M

wah-lah

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013
hello there

and hello

hi

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013
well ok if we are doing this then this was meant to be some kind of curry, the greyish meat-looking chunks are actually tempeh

edited for less giant

invisible jerk has a new favorite as of 16:07 on Apr 21, 2016

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013
look theres no budget for meat ok? The rest of it came from a bin. which is likely why it ended the way it did.

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013

we ate a lot of corned beef when I was a kid, often boiled rather than fried. this brings back bland memories

invisible jerk has a new favorite as of 09:03 on Jun 26, 2016

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013
it was allegedly tuna carbonara

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013
a punch in the nards is the new superfood

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013
branding

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013

Metanaut posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sup23-llKTw

For some reason, I find this really disgusting. Something about the texture of the "cake" and the combination of ingredients.

the texture is kind of weird but by and large Indo street food is really really good. Their 7/11s on the other hand have the saddest convenience food I have ever seen

http://imgur.com/RI7M0nx

kind of surprised that imgur hasn't added a feature to instantly play hello darkness my old friend over a gif but w/e

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013

McSpergin posted:

QLD food sadness

this is gonna sound weird but are you in toowoomba or ipswich cos I dont know anywhere else in SE QLD that has this level of terrible food ideas

speaking of the Bible Belt of whatever country we are in thanks whoever introduced Dorothy Lynch Dressing it is a fascinating look into another world

this is a Dorothy Lynch Salad Dressing Taste-a-Like creation by @Sisterwife3

a salad that was once called Elizabeth

I have no idea

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013
it said it was chicken salad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013

McSpergin posted:

Are you local or?

born there, fled as soon as I was able.

the very driest nachos. Which were listed as tacos.