Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Jmcrofts posted:

i've read that this was made as a joke and was never actually sold anywhere but whatever

Makes sense, it'd be very messy unless you refused to serve it to anyone but world class jenga players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Tiggum posted:

How far does this go? I ordered a pizza with extra onions the other day; was that OK or should I have respected the integrity of the pizza chef's vision? Can I order breakfast at a cafe and get my eggs scrambled instead of fried, or would that be a grave insult?

I feel like you literally don't comprehend what a restaurant is.

I went to this place once and I had to send the escargot back because they were too greasy. Like, they were pretty much swimming in butter or whatever. Also they were snails, I kid you not. I told the waiter to take them back and degrease them and to make the not be snails, and he looked at me like I was somehow in the wrong. The customer is always right!

As a sidenote I think they might have put something in my dates food that made her think I was a massive tool. It is the only explanation.

how me a frog has a new favorite as of 00:43 on Jul 29, 2016

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

TotalLossBrain posted:

Looks like a photo taken by an inspection camera down a clogged sewer main, Todd.

Who's Todd? I ate it. All of it.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Picnic Princess posted:

Todd

[tod] | noun

1: Someone who prepares a bad lunch, proudly posts it to social media, and disappoints his friends.

E: "lunch" "Looks bad Todd"

I don't really think of you assholes that way. More like work colleagues I guess..

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

RareAcumen posted:

It's mackeral

Please don't dadshame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

You are posting these transparant and uninteresting parodies why?

The smart money says you made them. Please do not persist.