Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vogon Poetry Slam
Nov 13, 2016

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
In an attempt to apparently kill myself via gluttony after buying a ring to propose to my girlfriend, I am chowing down on a pastrami sandwich and gravy fries from the Hat.

I may not make it to the proposal, guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vogon Poetry Slam
Nov 13, 2016

Little bit, yeah.

I also regret nothing.

Vogon Poetry Slam
Nov 13, 2016

bike tory posted:

That's gross so can we get back to the real purpose of this thread which is bearing witness to people truly pushing the boundaries of pizza?

Would, with no regrets.

Vogon Poetry Slam
Nov 13, 2016

The Bloop posted:

Thanks!

Sounds good but I'll pass on the triscuits, they feel like I'm eating ratan dollhouse furniture. I prefer wheat thins.

I will fight you! :mad:

Vogon Poetry Slam
Nov 13, 2016

Hirayuki posted:

Coffee Crisp

This is the greatest invention to come out of Canada. My grandfather lived 13 miles from the border in Washington and would send me and my brother a whole box every year for Christmas. It never made it past January.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vogon Poetry Slam
Nov 13, 2016

Worst drunk I’ve ever been was six Newcastle’s with no food at a comedy show. I can’t smell Newcastle, 15 years later, without gagging.