Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Resting Lich Face posted:

White chocolate is fuckin good. If you disagree you haven't had the white chocolate version of Lindt's Lindor line. Fuuuuuck :discourse:

White chocolate is just cocoa butter and sugar, and there's nothing any chocolatier can do to improve upon its intrinsically bland nature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

no that's where I live I'm the ambassador from Loud Drunk Bitches-Vania

Can I seek asylum from your people, and possibly join?

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I am from Cazenovia and have also never heard of pizza logs. (Yes, you can laugh at me now.)

Utica and Syracuse are Upstate New York; pizza logs and loganberry pop are from Western New York--big difference.

Have a couple of wiener crowns.

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr.Radar posted:

I was reading an article about how Aunt Jemima is racist and in the middle of it was an ad from 1955 featuring this:

Why???

That's not so bad, it's like a thick crepe. Pancakes aren't sweet unless you specifically make them that way, including boxed mix ones

Edit: it still doesn't sound like an especially good recipe, but it's not a total abomination

Sailor Cat has a new favorite as of 05:21 on Jun 17, 2020

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MariusLecter posted:

Literally Just Eggs Sausage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo8X2hBjq6M

He seems upset that he had to do 'Water Sausage' and that it's also his top viewed vid.

He's so mad, it's even better than his rant for the water sausage video

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lysistrata posted:

what even is this

is it cheese grits just cheese

It looks likes some kind of dough to me. Mind, "dough" covers a lot of different mixtures of ground grain and water and maybe something else, so it's just vague enough to be possibly "right"

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boar guy posted:

Pao de Queijo

1/4 cup butter
1 beaten egg
1/6 cup water
1/6 cup skim milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup tapioca flour
1 teaspoons minced garlic
1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

Pour olive oil, water, milk, and salt into a large saucepan, and place over high heat. When the mixture comes to a boil, remove from heat immediately, and stir in tapioca flour and garlic until smooth. Set aside to rest for 10 to 15 minutes.

Stir the cheese and egg into the tapioca mixture until well combined, the mixture will be chunky like cottage cheese. Drop rounded, 1/4 cup-sized balls of the mixture onto an ungreased baking sheet.

Bake in preheated oven until the tops are lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.

Thank you! I'll have a trip report soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bomrek posted:

One of the darkest times of my misspent youth began with the discovery and capture of a whole pallet of 4loko out of the (locally well known) beer dumpster.

Literally my memories of those months are worse than my memories of the months where we were carving lines out of a fist-sized chunk of molly. İ have discrete flashes: vomiting undigested tomato sauce in an ark across a crust punk apartment, scaling a fence while running from the cops, inadvisable hookups, etc. That poo poo could very well be a life-ruiner.

Original 4Loko was basically PCP. It would turn the gentlest people into super-nimble monsters intent on destroying themselves and everything around them. One guy I knew had to be wrestled down because he was darting into traffic and trying to open the doors of cars driving past him