Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

The Bloop posted:

THIS IS THE CHEESE PAGE

CHEESE POSTS ONLY

Sure, fill the shell, but then batter&crumb it and deep fry it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AytFYnyK0c

A Grand Egg has a new favorite as of 12:09 on Jan 29, 2020

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

LifeSunDeath posted:

Cathy Mitchel crawled up from hell to drag us all down into it

DIET SODA

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Iron Crowned posted:

Worcestershire sauce is fish sauce :ssh:

Worcestershire has anchovies as a very minimal part of the recipe.

Noslo posted:

iirc,

didn't some british dude go to east asia in the 1800's and when he came back was all "boy howdy I gotta re-create that umami for the folks back home!" and thus made worcestershire?

The 1800's some dude is the story on the Lea and Perrin Worcestershire website

Historical Foods thread in GWS just did a few pages pages of arguing about just this, i dont think there was a resolution but the argument belongs there, not here.

A Grand Egg has a new favorite as of 14:58 on Feb 13, 2020

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Mortadella is incredible amounts of mucous membranes, glands, tonsils, connective tissue, less popular organs

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
This is pretty fun. Scroll down to the long list

https://www.fda.gov/food/ingredients-additives-gras-packaging-guidance-documents-regulatory-information/food-defect-levels-handbook

Theres a better more complete version out there but i cant find it for some reason.

A Grand Egg has a new favorite as of 15:31 on Mar 4, 2020

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
More than 3 or 4 toppings is fine, but a simdgen of thought has to go into it, and it seems lots of people think a pizza is some kind of radical hamburger.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Boones Farm is actually malt liquor, not wine, even though it is called wine sometimes.

I believe it was originally made with apples, so it was a cider or apple-wine, but then they changed to malt.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
I like to go to the restaurant where I order a huge massive burger or burrito and they bring out 1/8th of it with a note stuck to it with a toothpick saying they have conveniently put the rest of it in the bin for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica