Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Well, they nailed the inside part of the cookie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Enigma at Emmenthaler Fault

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

SlothfulCobra posted:

Come to think of it, I was hanging onto this video recently that is also cheating because of course it's gonna look gross butchering an animal, but man does it look gross. Content warning: "fish" guts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0snYNhxAUbE

boner-killing video

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

hawowanlawow posted:

one time my mom was playing with the chickens, and when one of the hens crowed she RAN over to wring its neck

People back then very serious about choking their chicken.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

KataraniSword posted:

Cheese dishes with milk isn't too unusual, even if it's something generally served more savory like ravioli.

I'm questioning what kind of "jelly" we're talking about here, though, because my brain went straight to mint jelly and then basic bitch strawberry goop, and envisioning either of those with ricotta is just :barf:

fruit jam with sweet cheese is not an unusual filling for pierogies, but I don't know how well that translates to ravioli.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Tongue is great but the only way I can get it is by buying a whole cow.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Data Graham posted:

So what like Boiardi Signature or something

Upscale artisanal canned pasta under the brand umbrella

Do people home can their own pasta? Is that a thing?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

chicken semicolon soup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

For people who prefer their pizza mooing.