Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Data Graham posted:

Are Millennials Killing Lunchables™?

Have you seen Lunchables lately? They're killing themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

the hell is Pizza Inn

I don't know, what's Pizza Inn with you?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I mean I would, but washing the meat?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I've never seen the hole, but here in Ohio, they put a coaster.or napkin on top of the drink if they leave to smoke, hit the bathroom, buy weed in the parking lot, etc. and intend to return.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

CannonFodder posted:

There are adult versions of Lunchables.

:laffo:

This is my adult lunchable:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Fashionably Great posted:

I hate eating wet cereal so I just snack on the dry stuff and green onion chex sounds delicious for snacking as long as it wasn't sweet.

:emptyquote:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I hope I never have to eat at another Old Country Buffet again, my family loved that place. All the food is mediocre, and lukewarm. The worst part was that it was in my local mall, and my dad loved to go to a couple places afterwards. All this while dragging teen me around for any school mates in the mall to see.

God I hated those nights.

CannonFodder posted:

I have opinions about square cut on a hand-tossed or thick crust, but I would destroy all of those pizzas.

All square cut pizzas are an affront to my pal Satan (pizzas that are rectangular are the lone exception, but only monsters order rectangular pizzas).

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

yes, cause people are really dumb, then they'll sue

On one hand people are very dumb, on the other hand you'll have people who'll spot a loophole and dive head first into it so they can sue for a big payout.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LifeSunDeath posted:

The only time I've had someone at a restaurant carve meat for me is at Brazilian bbq...there was no conversation, only more meat...always more meat.

Sorry, this was in response to that Country Buffet video.

Yeah, I can't remember if I ever even bothered with the carved meat at the Old Country Buffet, all I remember is everything had an odd taste to it. Not that everything had an individual odd taste, it was the same odd taste across the board, be it the mashed potatoes, the macaroni and cheese, or the "pizza."

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

SlothfulCobra posted:

This looks fine, just with bad photography. I guess bright blue booze is a little unsettling.

What? Have you never had Boone's Farm?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

uber_stoat posted:

welcome to the wonderful world of Mad Dog.

yOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME WANT TO BUY SOME lovely ALCOHOL

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

WITCHCRAFT posted:

I've never seen MD 20/20 in the wild. I always wanted to try them after reading some ancient early 2000s website that reviewed wino/hobo beverages.

Those Johnny Bootlegger things are all over the place though. They taste like a cheap/lovely version of sugary fruit liqueurs that you're supposed to use as part of a mixed beverage? Maybe they are good with a shot of vodka in some club soda??

I have never seen MD 20/20 for sale, I have however seen it in some redneck fridges in Kansas. I was actually given a bottle of it once because the owner of it didn't like the flavor. This was the beginning of my drinking career so I can't tell you a damned thing about it.

Never heard of Johnny Bootlegger before this thread.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LifeSunDeath posted:

I've taken a few sips from a pre-caffeine ban 4LOKO....it was awful. It tasted like someone poured all the coolaid powder into one cup of drink, added a ton of grain alcohol, and also a nice bitter caffeine after taste. Just awful.

Post-caffeine tastes exactly the same, HTH

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I can't tell if I would or would not

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sailor Cat posted:

Original 4Loko was basically PCP. It would turn the gentlest people into super-nimble monsters intent on destroying themselves and everything around them. One guy I knew had to be wrestled down because he was darting into traffic and trying to open the doors of cars driving past him

Basically.

I'm pretty sure the last time I vomited due to alcohol was on OG 4 Loko.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

https://i.imgur.com/rCDbQBg.mp4

with boozechat occuring, reposting the thread's patron saint

:allears:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

OutsideAngel posted:

Good news you can still get Zima in Japan so if you ever want to relive your lovely youth you can go to Kobe and drink like an early-20s salaryman.

It was limited run here in the US a couple years ago. Having not had it during the OG run, I bought a six pack. It sucks, bit it wasn't lovely enough to write home about.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Fartington Butts posted:

Awesome that nobody in the Florida government never said, "...But what if that just makes them buy two bottles?"

Alcohol laws state-to-state are incredibly dumb except for when its a state-run store because they gotta get theirs.

I'm pretty sure you can get 40s in Ohio but I haven't bought one since I left Kansas. Hell probably not in a good 10 or 12 years.

In Kansas you can't buy anything higher than 3.2% outside of a liquor store, so it was nothing but bud/Miller/Coors pisswater at the grocery stores and gas stations.

I used to take my backpack and walk down to the liquor store and load up on two or three 40s. One time I got yelled at by the landlord because she caught me cutting through a big break in the fence where someone had blatantly hit it from the other side (it was hidden by a car port). That shortcut was nice while it lasted.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I would totally buy Little Caesar's branded hot pockets. Which of course begs the question, why haven't they put bacon in the crust of hot pockets yet?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

yeah I eat rear end posted:

How about a KFC double down in the form of a hot pocket with a chicken shell? It'd be more contained than the original sandwich, kind of like a cordon bleu.

I'd eat just about anything in a chicken shell

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Brawnfire posted:

I never knew you could make a stuffed pepper worse

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

Yeah, 40s are for hobos and working class dudes, mostly

Also broke rear end drunks

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LifeSunDeath posted:

I have a good 40oz story:

Early college, I was not really a drinker, went to a few parties, nothing crazy, never had alcohol in the house...one day came home from class and felt super bored, thought to myself, drat "I could really go for a 40 rn." but knew that was just a wish. Anyway, I was bored and kept walking around my apartment and opening the fridge...it was pretty much empty...but I just kept gravitating to the fridge. After about 3 or 4 times looking, I said, drat, wish there was a 40 in here...opened the crisper drawer...a loving 40 rolls out. I had no memory of putting it there, there was about one sip taken from it, but holy poo poo, a frosty cold 40 magically appeared, my deepest wish granted...it was a good day.

Dude, you wasted your one wish on a 40?

Don't post pictures of my future wife.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

yeah I eat rear end posted:

It wasn't that bad honestly, just unnecessary. The hotdog didn't really even add any flavor, it was just kind of there.

I'm surprised that I have not purchased a variant of this at Aldi yet

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

mmm shoe leather

Looks more edible than my dad's steaks. Strangely also on the same Corelle wear I grew up with.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The Glumslinger posted:

Gonna also cross post this

To be honest, cream cheese is good on pizza, but I'll pass on the spinach. I can't read the Istanbul one, and asside from London, I would all the others.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

yEAH, WOULD

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

TheAardvark posted:

there's something wrong about this picture from cheeburger cheeburger's website

I'm one of the 17 locations world wide

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The Bloop posted:

I'll have a bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a diet coke please. to go.

quote:

Hours of operation vary by location and are subject to change without notice

:colbert:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I keep telling my cat she needs to learn to drive, and she just licks her butthole instead

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

OwlFancier posted:

Homemade:

Was supposed to be banoffee pie but the crust was too thin and the caramel too goopy, so it was more banoffee slurry.

Still tastes loving great though.

I mean I would

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Isn't this just a traditional Florida Thanksgiving dinner?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I can see that, Chex Mix is good stuff

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Except for those stupid bagel chips, really what moron thought those were a good idea?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I bet you people are those freaks that keep buying Gardetto's :barf:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

rodbeard posted:

Every piece of Chex mix besides the actual Chex is flavorless and rock hard. I wish I could just get a bag of savory Chex.

Back in the early 90's that's what it was, it was Chex, pretzels and the rare peanut. It was perfect, then some executive got involved and added bagel chips and:

The Bloop posted:

the white dicks are the worst part of chex mix anything, really

Which are in second place as worst behind the bagel chips, but they're at least tolerable.

I still remember the day that I got some of the current style and told my mom that I don't like bold Chex, to which she told me that it was regular Chex

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Desert Bus posted:

This is the original Chex Mix recipe pulled straight from my mother's collection of such ephemera. Swap to butter and double the butter/worcestershire/seasoned salt. Or do whatever, just don't buy the bagged stuff, wtf is wrong with all of you? You can make yourself stuff like taco chex mix or Italian chex mix or whatever it is your heart desires and you buy that flavorless bagged poo poo. You can make it gluten free or nut free or corn free. Make your own.

The recipe I have has bran Chex as well, unfortunately they no longer make bran Chex

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

yes

i've seen such terrible things people presumably eat :smith:

I'm pretty sure most of us ITT have eaten terrible things

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LifeSunDeath posted:

Imagining the type of person that buy a jar of Cheez Whiz, then puts that into a piping bag to apply fancy piped Cheez Whiz to hotdogs.

Do they even make the aerosolized Cheez Whiz anymore? I tried to find some recently and no dice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I mean it would look better if it wasn't KFC, but I'd try it