Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Zipperelli. posted:

My stepmother makes meatballs, then instead of red sauce, she simmers them in a sauce made from grape jelly and Heinz chili sauce. It's loving mind boggingly disgusting sounding, but holy gently caress are they amazing.
Grape jelly + ketchup is somewhat common as a “as close as I can get to bbq sauce” thing for people with problems like colitis or Chron's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
If that’s a maple flavored cream soda, in theory it could be pretty tasty. Or be really, really bad.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
When I was growing up my Dad worked at a school and he could buy those pizzas by the case for a ridiculously cheap price, and it was awesome. Doctored up with some combo of pepperoni, mushrooms, and/or onions they made great late night snacks.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

CannonFodder posted:

That's the good stuff, with the perforation for easy distribution. Too bad I can't actually buy through the site or I would be making some horrible life choices right now.
Foodservicedirect sells them on amazon. $148 for a case of 96, though, might as well just get Totino's party pizzas for that money.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Cavenagh posted:

Not sure what the herb is.
Looks like dill.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Ibblebibble posted:

If vanilla and tilapia is a good combo I don't see why vanilla and chicken wouldn't be.
I’m guessing the garlic salt didn’t help.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Samovar posted:

I'm sorry, where is this?
San Diego, I think.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Sardines.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Once (and only once) I forgot to put the baking soda into banana bread. Got a nice banana puck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

LadyPictureShow posted:

My boyfriend wanted to try Golabki but doesn’t eat meat.
Golabki is one spelling for stuffed cabbage rolls?

If so, one traditional meatless version is just barley and chopped wild mushrooms (and maybe some sautéed onion). Which looks a lot better (and tastes great), but obviously doesn’t have the same amount of protein as tofu.