Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Ugh thanks to this thread I remembered about that loving meat pus fountain and now I can't stop thinking about it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

cash crab posted:

Everything about that sandwich loving sucks. I'm in a bad mood and gently caress that dish in particular.

Scandinavians have a lot of bad ideas about food.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Also that type of open-faced rye sandwich is called smørrebrød which is basically impossible to say unless you're a native Dane. Just try to swallow your own tongue twice and you'll get close enough.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I've had cucumber lime gatorade and it is Not Good.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Scathach posted:

Guess what's wrong with these cupcakes.

They're Spaghetti Os with Velveeta frosting and Goldfish "sprinkles. Surprise!

That makes sense, spaghetti Os have an obscene amount of sugar in them.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

bringmyfishback posted:

This made me cry with laughter and I don't know why.

Also, guys, I really want the Peeps milk. I love Peeps. I like putting two of them in the microwave with toothpick swords and putting it on high until one of them pops the other. (this game is best played with someone else's microwave.)

My stepmom tried to get me to do that peeps in the microwave thing with her and I was all I'm 30 years old is this supposed to be fun

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Just eat a giant pile of perogies and save yourself the trouble of constructing all those layers.

Not sure what this is but I would eat it without hesitation

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
The saddest thing I've ever seen in my 32 years of life was the dessicated approximations of gluten-free vegan donuts posted earlier in this thread :smith:

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Wanamingo posted:

Also useful for making hats

Gonna get all spergy here, but liquid mercury isn't all that dangerous to ingest. It's the vapor and mercury compounds that'll kill you. Though I guess if you drank enough mercury it'd probably tear your intestines from all the weight.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

AnonSpore posted:

There was a loon a while ago who posted a thread asking how to save money (because she had a baby coming, you see) while absolutely refusing to cut back on her husband's Star Wars memorabilia collecting addiction or her own need to go to concerts and buy one of everything at the stores there. She also refused to cook or even eat healthier partially because her husband was "allergic to fresh fruits and vegetables."

You cannot imagine my surprise now to learn that this is apparently a real thing and not an excuse to continue eating fast food/takeout.

Ah yes, Blue Story. I thought of the same thing.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
My dad grew up in Indiana in the 40s and sometimes talks about the food. Oregano was an exotic spice to be used sparingly, and he ate pizza for the first time as a teenager. I'll have to ask if they ate a ton of canned food. I remember hating visiting his mom's house because the food she cooked was always insanely salty and it invariably featured some sort of green vegetable with all the green boiled out of it, and then salted. That sort of poo poo is why people think they don't like vegetables. :smith:

Reeses produces enormous eggs of roughly this volume around easter and I always eat at least one or two every year with a deep sense of shameful delight. How can such poo poo quality chocolate be so good. How.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

The thing that sucks about them is that they're waaaaaaay too much peanut butter in them for how much chocolate they have. Around the middle, it's just a big mouthful of PB.

You're posting like this is a problem.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smusX8AirYY

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

EorayMel posted:

I don't even know what this is.

That herb on top is clearly sage you guys.

Also it doesn't matter what color food is dyed when you eat it, it all comes out green for some reason.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I've never deliberately ruined food before but if I got a trump pizza I'd probably leave it in the oven for 8 hours

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Sakurazuka posted:

The only thing hot dogs should be is in a bun covered in ketchup

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I'm a taco belle

I'm a pizza slut

I"m a combination taco belle and pizza slut

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Corn masa is a really good thickener for chili.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
That's because it's impossible to have traditional pizza crust without gluten. It's structurally vital.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I've seen a Moroccan recipe for sheep's skull that included checking the eye sockets for maggots.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
You guys are lucky I'm not a mod cause I would ban yall into the stone age.

food puns are the loving worst

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Hedenius posted:

Totally agree. Food puns ARE the wurst!

Case in point.

Remember kids, when you make a food pun you're both unfunny AND unoriginal!

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

EorayMel posted:

That looks tasty, at least.

But have some jellied eels baked into a cake

I think this is a cake made to look like jellied eels

which still begs the question, why would anyone do that?

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Yeah Ethiopian food tastes super good but every time I've had it I ended up desperately wishing I had a spoon by the end.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I feel like it's safe to assume whatever you think is the grossest.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

would

add ketchup

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I feel like I'd send back and demand a plate for all that poo poo served in shoes and stuff, but I'd probably never go to a place that did that in the first place so it'll forever remain an internet tough guy impulse.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Ziv Zulander posted:

Was there ever any update after the initial thread?

Last I saw she was pregnant with gestational diabetes, but that was quite a while ago.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
You're right, paella does rule

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

I live in Utah, and need to know where this is from

Also keep posting aspics I've been trolling my friend by sending him every aspic picture I come across.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Have you ever smelled formalin? It is extremely nasty. Every time I see that tub o brains the sense-memory of formalin smell just comes rushing back.

I dissected a fetal pig once and it was pink and rubbery and crumbly and I bet those brains were too.

That reminds me, I need to finish the paperwork to donate my body to the local med school...

Edit: is that liquid formalin or like a water bath? It's probably formalin, right?

Semisponge has a new favorite as of 06:40 on Jan 27, 2018

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Surely there must be frozen pizza brands that accurately replicate the cafeteria pizza experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I just remember the sauce being really sweet and the "cheese" sort of a tasteless semisolid mass. But that was a long fuckin time ago :corsair: