Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Gridlocked posted:

I was really soul crushed when MW2 and beyond turned to the arcadey-console style multiplayer in the Halo vein rather then what MW had going for it. I loved sitting for 30min at a time, in camo gear, belly down in a bush in the middle of the map crawling around while everyone else did the same thing trying to be stealthy buggers because one bullet meant death.
See that actually sounds pretty good. My only experience with modern CoD are really horrible looking youtube videos and the closest we get to a "realistic" multiplayer shooter these days is probably Insurgency and that's... rough.
I enjoyed playing CoD 1 and 2, though. They were pretty fun, shame you didn't get to shoot Russians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
gently caress Halo in general. Only reason it ever got popular was the lack of shooters on Xbox.

• Locked thread