Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

They did a great job portraying Conway. I could really believe that he was in the Air Force.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Fister Roboto posted:

They did a great job portraying Conway. I could really believe that he was in the Air Force.

No poo poo right? It was kind of unsettling how accurately he played that role in both look and behavior.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I fought for this country*

*from 30,000 ft giving rimjobs to other pilots

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I SO REGRET KILLING ALL THOSE PEOPLE

from high altitude and i don't really know if i actually killed anyone but i did see a lot of nice booms!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love how every time someone tries to strongarm or threaten one of the Underwoods or Doug, they just give them a hard stare. It's like trying to bluff the mob.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
the dual Underwood ticket for whatever reason really bugs me because it is beyond unbelievable and ridiculous. Seriously, then again IRL you have the wife of a former president running for president and is even the front runner in her party.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Flikken posted:

the dual Underwood ticket for whatever reason really bugs me because it is beyond unbelievable and ridiculous. Seriously, then again IRL you have the wife of a former president running for president and is even the front runner in her party.

There was nothing on House of Cards this season that's any less believable than Trump. I mean the GoP is seriously about to nominate a reality tv star for president.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
Disagree. Trump is a demagogue. It's not that hard to believe someone like him would bubble to the top. The spoiler tag stuff is way more unrealistic.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

vulturesrow posted:

Disagree. Trump is a demagogue. It's not that hard to believe someone like him would bubble to the top. The spoiler tag stuff is way more unrealistic.

Mrs.Underwood is rich as hell and has more political experience and connections than Trump.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mr. Nice! posted:

There was nothing on House of Cards this season that's any less believable than Trump. I mean the GoP is seriously about to nominate a reality tv star for president.

The greatest star of the GoP right now was a B-movie star.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ded posted:

The greatest star of the GoP right now was a B-movie star.

Only because he had the Blowjob Queen of hollywood supporting him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holy poo poo the season ending. I thought there was nowhere to go from here but now I want a season 5 already lol.

• Locked thread