Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Added Space posted:

Ok, the sequence of events is two gunshots, body crashing into the water, Edgeworth picks up the gun and minutes later is taken in by the police.

Since we know that the second person was the shooter, it stands to reason that person ditched the gun and jumped out of the boat. The two gunshots were almost certainly to draw attention; and the only person who would be there to witness on a winter midnight is Lotta herself. The shooter may have checked on her shortly before the boat was taken out.

We know the gun was shot three times and is the murder weapon, and that it couldn't have been shot afterward, it stands to reason the victim was already shot dead earlier and that the second person on the boat was someone else, very probably the actual murderer.

Remember that Lotta said the lake was smooth as glass. It's unlikely that someone jumped in the water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

The game literally tells you that the only credible statement extracted from the travesty that is her testimony was the fact she heard two gunshots around midnight. Everything else is to be discarded.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
This case would probably be a bit easier if Miles cared to share his version of the event. I know he's keeping quite for nebulous reasons, but come on dude, you're going to die.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

kw0134 posted:

The game literally tells you that the only credible statement extracted from the travesty that is her testimony was the fact she heard two gunshots around midnight. Everything else is to be discarded.

Except that we only have proof of one gunshot and only her testimony that there'd been more than one. So either her camera shot its wad (plausible) after the first gunshot, or she's trying to ingratiate herself to the police to be a star witness (also plausible).

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I don't care how much resolution film has, that enlargement is some Blade Runner zoom enhance bullshit.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Air is lava! posted:

This case would probably be a bit easier if Miles cared to share his version of the event. I know he's keeping quite for nebulous reasons, but come on dude, you're going to die.

He has gotten really weird this case, hasn't he? There's his weird thing with Maya in which he seems to want to tell her something but then not really, and he's being really cagey about the other guy in the boat when he really doesn't need to be; if you just saw the man threaten you and then topple off after a gunshot, dude, then just goddamn say so.

So we obviously need new information, but where from? Back to the lake, I guess...

And that Canada law doesn't seem so weird when you consider that before and after the turn of the century, that stuff was all the rage: spirit boards, seances, fortune telling and discovery of ectoplasm- there were hundreds of charlatans using funky props and basic psychology to make a buck, and it sounds like someone in charge had had enough.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Maybe there were two shooters? The victim was on the boat with Edgeworth, saw the killer behind Edgeworth, tried to shoot the killer but missed, and got shot by the killer.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Maybe he took an oath to never aid a defense lawyer and didn't think to much about the context.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

SgtSteel91 posted:

Maybe there were two shooters? The victim was on the boat with Edgeworth, saw the killer behind Edgeworth, tried to shoot the killer but missed, and got shot by the killer.

How would he be able to shoot the victim and not hit Edgeworth, though? And since the powder burns indicate that the shooter was a few feet away, Edgeworth would've had to get on that tiny boat without noticing there was a third person lying on the deck, somehow.

... And now I want someone to illustrate this.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Obviously the killer was Gourdy and the third day of the trial will be Phoenix cross-examining a lake monster.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Could it be possible the victim wasn't shot while on the boat at all? The gun was fired three times, but Lotta only "witnessed" two.

paragon1 fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jul 30, 2016

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Mors Rattus posted:

: The printso n the gun

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
Everything continues to be fucky. Von Karma did specifically say 'from further than' a meter away, but I guess for now we trust the wording of the report that suggests the shot was from 'about' a meter away. This still doesn't explain two bangs, the gun being fired three times, or exactly what twist Edgeworth is hiding other than 'ominous foreboding about the repercussions of the Dl-6 case' and 'von Karma is a sketchy douche', which barely even registers as an open secret. Nor would it explain the absence of more pictures from the camera. Nor do we know anything about the nature of the next witness' testimony yet, nor even who they are, I think. So, uh, yeah. I guess we try to talk to Miles and Maya (and maybe Gumshoe if we can), and poke around the lake again.

And hopefully don't get threatened with death by armed thugs in on a criminal conspiracy. Again.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Why is the time so vague? Think Von Karma got it like that on purpose? Edgeworth did something similar with Mia's autopsy, after all.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Why is the time so vague? Think Von Karma got it like that on purpose? Edgeworth did something similar with Mia's autopsy, after all.
Probably just a phrasing choice, we all know the murder happened around midnight and no autopsy is going to be precise enough to give it to you within the minute which would be necessary to know definitely whether it occurred on the one day or the other. (I do agree the Mia autopsy was bullshit.)

Aerdan posted:

Except that we only have proof of one gunshot and only her testimony that there'd been more than one. So either her camera shot its wad (plausible) after the first gunshot, or she's trying to ingratiate herself to the police to be a star witness (also plausible).
It's the only thing that Phoenix didn't explicitly debunk or render irrelevant by his cross-exam, if you want to look at it in that light.

EllipsisBreak
Mar 1, 2015

Mors Rattus posted:

: You have given us definitive proof today. We now know that it was not Mr. Edgeworth who fired the pistol that night.
: However...

Well, that just sums it all up.

NeverAfter
Apr 20, 2016

Let's not forget there were two witnesses. Lotta was put on the stand first, but there was one from before the police even knew she existed.

Elric
Mar 31, 2011

You know, I am pretty sure that telling a witness to lie and hide evidence is a crime. Like, a major crime.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Elric posted:

You know, I am pretty sure that telling a witness to lie and hide evidence is a crime. Like, a major crime.

It's pretty much expected of prosecutors, like perjury is of witnesses.

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
The gamified judicial world of Japanifornia's legal system is pretty hilarious, in a darkly humorous way. It IS a moderate exaggeration of the Japanese legal system, where, yes, virtually all politicking and wrangling of evidence actually occurs before a trial, and convictions are virtually guaranteed (and a societal stigma against ever loving up at your job EVER discourages prosecutors from bringing charges that aren't slam dunks), but the Phoenix Wright world has also added an amazingly abusable time limit on the proceedings for dramatic effect. Such a system wouldn't actually function, which, uh, is actually getting demonstrated surprisingly well by the account of one plucky defense lawyer shooting down multiple cases in a row.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Who could the other witness be? Lotta seems to have been out there alone.

...oh lord, even Von Karma hasn't got the stones to bring in the actual murderer to say Edgeworth did it, does he?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Cindy Stone died approximately 3 hours ago today.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Or is it nine hours from now?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Glazius posted:

...oh lord, even Von Karma hasn't got the stones to bring in the actual murderer to say Edgeworth did it, does he?

I mean Case 2 had Edgeworth do the same thing. I'm not saying that's going to happen, but there is precedent.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
The police never consider the possibility that the person calling in the murder might actually be the murderer.

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING
Okay but for real.

Have we not, thus far, achieved literally every one of our victories because the actual murderer was called in as a witness by the prosecution?

I'm just saying, it's not a shocker. At all.

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016

Dr. Buttass posted:

Okay but for real.

Have we not, thus far, achieved literally every one of our victories because the actual murderer was called in as a witness by the prosecution?

I'm just saying, it's not a shocker. At all.

Case 1: The real killer, Frank Sahwit, is literally the only witness.
Case 2: The real killer, Redd White, shifts charges from Maya to Phoenix and insists on testifying himself.
Case 3: The real killer, Dee Vasquez, was called in as a witness only because Phoenix had proven conclusively that she was related to the case somehow.
Case 4: If, hypothetically, the next witness is the real killer, there are no other known witnesses that could possibly be called, and there are more questions now than there were before the trial began.

You're correct, but it's not a monumental act of stupidity on anyone's part with any of these witnesses. If tomorrow's witness is indeed the killer, then it was in fact a smart move on Von Karma's part to delay putting them on the stand as soon as another witness came forward.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Obviously the killer was Gourdy and the third day of the trial will be Phoenix cross-examining a lake monster.
I would pay cash money to read that fanfiction.

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING

ManicVolcanic posted:

You're correct, but it's not a monumental act of stupidity on anyone's part with any of these witnesses. If tomorrow's witness is indeed the killer, then it was in fact a smart move on Von Karma's part to delay putting them on the stand as soon as another witness came forward.

I'm not really saying that it's a huge boner on the prosecution's part, so much as I'm saying it's not really the ballsy move Glazius thinks it is. As far as we know it's a long and storied tradition going back through generations of prosecutors, putting the real murderer on the stand just to privately mock the defense.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

On the other hand, I wouldn't put it past some of them (like Payne) to be too thick to even realize they're the real culprit.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Regalingualius posted:

On the other hand, I wouldn't put it past some of them (like Payne) to be too thick to even realize they're the real culprit.

Payne totally had no idea Sahwit was a murderer. After all, Sahwit told him that he "totally didn't do it man, you gotta believe me, it was the other dude, not me" and if you can't trust a fellow combover, who can you trust? :downs:

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Case 4 - Turnabout Goodbyes
Investigation (Day 2) - Part 1

: Hey! Nick, it's you! I'm glad Mr. Edgeworth made it through the day okay. It's a relief...
: Hey. Why'd you do that, anyway?
: ... I don't know.
: I... just knew I had to do something.
: I know I'm not the lawyer my sister was...
: ... I'm sorry.
: Well, you did save the trial... Just, behave from now on, okay?
: O... okay.

Now, let's chat with Maya.

: Have you been questioned yet?
: No... not yet.
: Detective Gumshoe was here just now. He said "seeing as this is your first offense, we'll let you go after questioning."
: Whew...
: Oh, and he wanted me to get bail money ready.
: You can pay for me, okay?
: Huh? How much?
: I don't know. I guess they'll send you a bill or something.
: (Why do I picture giant bales of money every time I hear the word "bail"?)

: Any luck with Mia...?
: None... I can't get through to her at all. I tried... I really did!
: I don't know what to do... ... I think I probably shouldn't have stopped my training.
: (Hmm... she sounds like she really did do her best. I should check and see if there are any waterfalls in the local area...)
: I wonder if I'll ever see my sister again...

And, of course, the badge.

: It must be nice, Nick.

: But, spirit mediums, well...
: I dunno, with your clothes, I bet at least some people would recognize you...
: But these are medium-in-training clothes... I wonder if I'll ever be a proper medium...

We should probably go see Gumshoe about getting her out of there.

: (Detective Gumshoe's not here...)

: Huh? Oh, really?
: He's a live wire that one. Got into a fight with the chief for not following protocol...
: (Not following protocol...? I bet he wouldn't help them build the case against Edgeworth...)

So, off to the lake.

: There are fewer than there were yesterday, but the cops are still around in the park. I wonder if Detective Gumshoe is here today?

: Haven't seen Larry around today at all. Probably off paying through the nose on a date with the lovely Kiyance...

: Hey, pal!
: The trial today, it, er... ...
: Yes? What about the trial?

: Well, I was going to say "good show," but it wasn't really all that... Though you did save Edgeworth, I guess...
: I just wasn't sure how to thank you... you know?
: Er... thanks.

Now, let's see about getting Maya out.

: Detective Gumshoe? Any idea what strategy von Karma is planning for tomorrow?
: It sounds like he's bringing in another witness!
: Another witness!? Oh, right, he said something about that in the trial today...

: I was wondering who that other witness was! Er... who was it?
: S... sorry, pal. As much as I'd like to, I'm not at liberty to divulge that information.
: (Right...)

: Oh, right... I wanted to ask you something about Edgeworth.
: What's up?
: Is he afraid of earthquakes? I never heard anything about that before.
: ... Mr. Edgeworth doesn't talk about himself too much, see.
: But there's one thing that's clear as day...
: Him hating crime the way he does... And him becoming a lawyer... And him being scared of earthquakes...
: It all started with that incident.
: The DL-6 Incident?
: Yep, that's the one.
: Fifteen years ago... when he saw his father shot befgore his very eyes! He still feels the pain now, you can see it in his eyes.

: I wanted to talk to you about Maya Fey...
: Huh? She's not out on bail yet? That's strange. I told 'em to let her go as soon as they had their report written up.
: Man... I don't know what would have happened in that courtroom today if it weren't for her. Seeing her getting dragged out by the bailiff...
: I'll be honest with you, pal. I shed a tear or two. Edgeworth, he was so moved I saw his lip trembling.
: Really!? (Cold-as-ice Edgeworth!?)
: He was really grateful for what she did, you know.
: I'm going to head back to the station. I'll get the report on Maya and get her out of there as soon as I can.
: Thank you. Oh, wait! Umm... I was wondering, how much is bail going to be?
: Don't worry about that. Mr. Edgeworth is posting the whole amount.
: What? Edgeworth...?
: Didn't I tell you? He's grateful to her for what she did.
: Alright, pal. Well don't forget to go pick her up, okay?

And he leaves.

: (Hmm... Maybe I can get Edgeworth to pay this month's rent, too...)

So, back to the detention center.

: They just finished the paperwork, I'm free to go.
: Free at last, eh?
: Those interrogators were really mean! They were like "okay, what did you do THIS time?" Like I was some kind of criminal! Can you believe it?
: Well, they let you out in the end, didn't they?
: Mmm...
: Oh, that reminds me...
: Thanks for bail.
: Thank Edgeworth.
: Huh?
: He posted bail for you. Said he was grateful for what you did.
: Mr. Edgeworth did that...? ...
: I have to make it up to him! We've got to win this case, Nick!

: What do you think we should do next?
: We're kind of lacking in the clues department.
: We could go to the park and look for Gourdy.
: ...
: I-I was kidding!
: Still, if there are any clues out there, the park's as good a bet as any. What do you say? Shall we head down there?
: Sure!

: Have you noticed anything lately?
: Hmm... You know, I did notice one thing while I was here in detention.
: It's really pretty comfortable here. It's warm, and they keep it very clean.
: I meant have you noticed anything about the case...?
: Well... Not much more than that, no.
: (She's probably still upset about Mia. I should leave her alone.)

And back to Gourd Lake.

: They're probably back at the precinct, working up the case against Edgeworth.
: Mmm...

: Hey, it's Lotta!

: Y'all really did it today...
: Wh-what did we do now?
: Naw, I'm not complaining! See, I did a little thinking. A little... self-reflection, you might say.
: I realized that bein' a witness is a mighty big responsibility. But I just went up there and started blabbing any old thing that came to mind.
: Lotta...
: So, you see, I want to make it up to y'all.
: "Make it up"...?

: What did you think of the trial?
: To be honest, I was doin' it half just to say I'd been a witness... Even though I didn't really see anything.
: I kinda convinced myself I had though...
: I'm sorry, I know I caused y'all a lot of trouble.
: Well, memory is a tricky, vague little thing.
: Yeah, I sure know that now. I'll be fine the next time I witness a murder!
: Right!
: (You mean the FIRST time you witness a murder...)

: What about Gourdy?
: Right! Well, the way I figure, the trial's only stoking the flames of Gourdy fever!
: I'll get my exclusive photos and rocket to stardom!
: All right, Lotta! You go, girl!
: I wish I could be an investigative photographer too!
: (Finish your spirit medium training first!)

: Lotta, what do you mean by "making it up to us"?
: Well, ya see...
: Actually, I got a bit of information for you.

: That von Karma didn't want me to say nothin' about it.
: Wh-what information!?
: Now we're getting to the heart of it!
: See, I reckoned we might be able to do ourselves a little "exchange."
: E-"exchange"? Umm... I thought this was to "make it up to us"...?
: Right!
: I propose a little exchange, to make it up to you!
: What!? Information don't come cheap, my friend!
: Uh...
: Hey!
: I see you thinking "my, how unsophisticated these southern folks are"!!!
: It's written all over yer face! Let me tell you, most southerners are WAY more sophisticated than you...
: I'm just the exception, okay?
: Well, what'll it be? We gonna deal, or not!?

: (We don't have any other leads so I don't think we have a choice here...) Okay. How much?
: You completely off your rocker?
: I may not be sophisticated, but I'm not trying to rob the poor!
: The only fair exchange for information is... information!
: Listen good--
: What I need from you is information about Gourdy!

: G-Gourdy!?
: B-but Gourdy doesn't... I mean, Gourdy might not exist!
: Then bring me proof that shows he don't!
: Uh...
: I'll be keepin' watch from the car, okay?
: You see something, y'all come to me first, got it?
: O-okay...
: Right! See y'all later!

She leaves.

: Okay, Nick, let's get hunting!
: H-hunting...? You don't seriously mean...
: Gourdy? I sure do!
: What about Edgeworth!?
: We're searching for Gourdy for him, Nick! Don't you get it!?
: (Okay... and how exactly do we search for a make-believe monster...? Maybe we can find a monster myth specialist?)

Might as well check out the beach.

: Wh-what's that?

: Th-the Steel Samurai, Nick.

: Larry! What the heck is this!?
: Oh, it was my girl Kiyance's idea.... She was all "if you like, put this here, it would be, like, really cool!" Dude, she gave it to me along with the banner!
: Wow! That's real impressive she could find those for you!
: Well, she knows a lot of people. And that show's finished now, so she got 'em for free.
: Right...

How could we not check this out?

: Those flags look sadly out of place here. Flapping listlessly back and forth in a cold wind under a cold sky...
: I dunno, I think it gives the place a kind of festival atmosphere. It reminds me of the "War of the Eyeglasses"!
: ...? The war of the what!?
: Huh? What? You mean, you don't know the War of the Eyeglasses?
: What the heck is it?
: Our local fair used to do it every summer... Huh, I guess we were the only ones.
: (I ask again, what the heck is it!?)

: Doesn't that Steel Samurai look a little out of place? I mean, it's so huge... I guess it's good advertising.
: ... Something about this Steel Samurai just doesn't work for me.
: Huh? Really? It looks pretty well made to me.
: Hmph. Still a novice, aren't you, Nick. Really... True connoisseurs like Cody and me don't fall for this kind of stuff.
: (These Steel Samurai fans are obviously in a league of their own...)

So, let's talk to Larry.

: Yo, Nick! What happened with Edgeworth?
: Well, we made it through the first day in court all right... I don't know how good our prospects are from here on, though.
: Huh.
: Hey, Larry, did you know Edgeworth's secret weakness?
: He's terrified of earthquakes! He acts like a little boy!
: Huh? That's weird. I don't think he was ever like that in school.
: No? Really?
: Well, we were only in the same class for a year. He transferred schools pretty quickly...
: Transferred?
: (Right... when the DL-6 Incident happened. Doesn't look like Larry knows about it, though.)

: Hey, Larry. What was that big... thing up there before?
: Huh? Oh, the big guy? I've had that for about a month, yeah.
: It's a big hit with the kids!
: Why wasn't it there yesterday?
: Huh? Huh!? Oh... right. Th-the compressor was busted.
: Compressor?
: Yeah--it's that little unit by my hotdog stand. That what I use to put air in the Steel Samurai!

Yeah, that's the game's weird phrasing/typo there.

: It broke a little while ago so I sent it in for repairs.
: Oh.
: And here I thought you'd inflated it by yourself.

If we show him the Gourdy article...

: Do you think Gourdy really exists?
: Nah, I think somebody probably saw something else that they just thought was Gourdy.
: But I'll keep selling Samurai Dogs until the truth's out!

And some quickie checking of the area revealed new dialogue!

: I can't get over the Samurai Dogs...
: The "Original" Samurai Dogs, no less.
: Hey, man, whoever calls their product the "original" first wins!
: Why don't you add "world-famous" to the sign?
: Hey, good idea!
: (What have I done...?)

We take a quick hop over to the Boat Rental Shop to look for Gourdy.

: It's always so quiet, here. I wonder if the boat shop is closed for good?
: Well, with the murder on the lake and all... They're probably just taking a vacation till it blows over.
: I get it.

But there's nothing else out here.

Next time: The Gourdy hunt continues.

State Religious Affairs Bureau Order No. Five (2007), China posted:

Article 1: These measures have been formulated in accordance with the "Regulations on Religious Affairs" in order to guarantee citizens' freedom of religious belief, to respect Tibetan Buddhism's practice of inheriting living Buddha positions, and to regulate the management of living Buddha reincarnation affairs[...]
Article 5: Reincarnating living Buddhas should carry out application and approval procedures. The application and approval procedure is: the management organization at the monastery applying for the living Buddha reincarnation where the monk is registered, or the local Buddhist Association, should submit applications for reincarnations to the local religious affairs departments[...]
Article 7: Once an application for a living Buddha's reincarnation has received approval, [...] the corresponding Buddhist Association shall establish a reincarnation guidance team [and] establish a search time to look for the reincarnate sould child[...]
Article 9: Once a reincarnating living Buddha sould child has been recognized, it shall be reported[...]
Article 10: When the reincarnating living Buddha is instlaled, a representative of the approving authority shall read out the documents of approval, and the correspnding Buddhist Association shall issue a living Buddha permit[...]
Article 11: Persons and units who are responsible for being in contravention of these measures and who without authority carry out living Buddha reincarnation affairs, shall be dealt administrative sanction[...]

Mors Rattus fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Aug 3, 2016

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
Hmmm..... Do we prove the monster doesn't exist by finding a picture of a bunch of trash in the shape of a monster or what? Also, why were there a bunch of flags from different countries? I say the UK, USA and Australia, just to name the obvious english speaking ones.

Also, I am somehow not at all surprised by that reincarnating buddha law.

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

That law is actually well known, as it is essentially a way to make it so that the Dalai Lama openly approves of the Chinese state being in control of Tibet, which they don't. China wants to clamp down on the Tibetans even further than they have before. The current Dalai Lama is thinking of not reincarnating because of this. (Well, you know, claiming to not reincarnate)

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010

Stephen9001 posted:

Hmmm..... Do we prove the monster doesn't exist by finding a picture of a bunch of trash in the shape of a monster or what?

Presumably we're going to find an inflatable fake monster (maybe it used Larry's air compressor?) that blows the whole thing out of the water.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Mors Rattus posted:

: I'll get the report on MAya

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016

inflatablefish posted:

Presumably we're going to find an inflatable fake monster (maybe it used Larry's air compressor?) that blows the whole thing out of the water.

I did actually have one idea. If there was a loud "bang," that could have been the sound of Larry' compressor or inflatable breaking and the inflatable cartoonishly shooting into the water. That seems a bit silly though.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010

ManicVolcanic posted:

I did actually have one idea. If there was a loud "bang," that could have been the sound of Larry' compressor or inflatable breaking and the inflatable cartoonishly shooting into the water. That seems a bit silly though.

It may seem a bit too silly for real life, but for the crazy world of Japanifornia it sounds just silly enough!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/aceattorneygame/status/760882992273235968

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

How to cock it up, Fig. I

I'm in a giffy mood today, maybe this will be useful for somebody avatar wise

• Locked thread