Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Mors Rattus posted:

Fixed. Whoops!

And yes. Yes it is.

Now can you figure out what it's actually saying?
It seems to say that you're not permitted to tamper with (prune, destroy, remove mold from, transport, etc.) plants on someone else's property or public property without prior permission. Now why they couldn't bother to abbreviate all the varietals mentioned, or otherwise condense some of that mess, I don't know. Perhaps it's legislative tradition or something? (Seriously, that whole text is one gigantic run-on sentence.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

quote:

Delaware Code Ann. title 11, Section 1004 posted:

A person is guilty of advertising marriage in another state when the person erects any sign or billboard, or publishes or distributes any material giving information relative to the performance of marriage in another state.
Advertising marriage in another state is a violation. In addition, a peace officer of this State may seize and destroy any sign, billboard or material which the officer observes in violation of this section.
Wait, really? :psyduck: I live in Delaware and yet I've never heard of this. I wonder what the point was?

As for the case, yeah, seems like Tax Refund is correct. As well, I should note that Mia's body was in a blind spot underneath the window, and thus how would Ms. May know to call the police about a murder? Of course the foreshadowed answer seems to be that she's a plant. (I saw the previous LP but remember none of the details beyond Mia's death, so just about all of this is foreign to me.)

NGDBSS fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Mar 30, 2016

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Regalingualius posted:

Plus, well, more to the point: How could she tell it was a clock in the first place?
Actually on that subject, what's supposed to be the precedent for laypeople seeing details of prior cases in the Phoenix Wright games? If they're generally sealed this might be a thing, but if they're not then any connection between cases might make it harder to poke holes in testimony.

• Locked thread