Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
So do you guys think Japanifornian courts hire a person specifically for throwing the confetti or they just hand it out to the audience?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

Regalingualius posted:

On the other hand, Mia does mention that Larry's Harry's case would be all over the evening news in the epilogue of the first case, which could conceivably trip a player up.

That's not a problem iirc since there's a second contradiction you can point out in the testimony: She says Mia dodged to the right, but the broken lightstand was to the left.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

Torquemadras posted:

If Edgeworth actually goes up against someone who's guilty, he'd be unstoppable!

As evidenced by the two games with him as the protagonist.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

Wendy Oldbag becomes a great character imo once you see her interact with Edgeworth.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/XSlicer/status/641195151600160768

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

I'm more baffled by Phoenix still carrying the bullet around. Surely that would have been returned to the evidence locker or handed off to the prosecutor of von Karma's trial?

Rise from the Ashes is pretty great. The conclusion to the first day of the trial is one of my favorite moments in the series.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

Haifisch posted:

Prototype Edgeworth is straight-up Prosecutor Evil.

He has a skull cane for gently caress's sake.

Is the one on the far left supposed to be Phoenix? Really weird to see him wear Franziska's top.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

The steady rise to fame of the Blue Badger is one of my favorite things about these games.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

resurgam40 posted:

I do admit that that bit got me to smile, yes. I cannot hate a man who is willing to take his bit so far.

Everytime I see him, I'm reminded of this guy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

Mors Rattus posted:

: ...! (We certainly can't get dead people to testify.)

Well that's a pretty funny statement to make in this series.

• Locked thread