Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
There's actually one person who does the confetti. It's his hobby.

This is canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Gumshoe is the best character, pal. The best, see?

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Broken spoiler tag, Tax Refund

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Gumshoe is a totally good guy, pal, and really honest, see? It's why he's one of the best characters, pal.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
no. Gumshoe is the best pal.

Though I do also adore Maya.

MollyMetroid fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Apr 13, 2016

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
There's actually evidence that the punishment for murder may not always be death, but it doesn't come up till later games.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
I was gonna say that she's my least favorite character like, the moment she appeared, but I was worried I'd get like, shouted down.

She's not the absolute worst character to interact with in the series...but she tries.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
I think it's...murder o'clock

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Not every sentence handed down is a death sentence. It's curtains, sure, but not a death sentence, even for murder.
This will be supported later.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Yo let's not derail the thread with this, please? Can we?

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
As much as I have a personal dislike of Oldbag, and as much as Waffleman is right--the third game has the worst in my opinion.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
I suspect we may be discussing the same character. Almost certainly the same case.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Waffleman and I both ate probations for spoilers in this thread, (which I was trying to be vague about, but still agree with the probation tbh) so it's not that nobody is being probated...

But seriously folks, no spoilers!

• Locked thread