Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
Even having played these games to death, and knowing how it all falls out, I have to say, I LOVE the freak outs and the nothing gets my blood boiling like Cornered playing in the background.

I can't wait for one of the best moments during this game when it plays :allears: all the moments when it plays are the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
It's a hard thing to pick a "favorite" even when you narrow it down to the main cast. Every character has plenty of personality, even poor Winston who's main trait is "weenie cardboard tutorial enemy".

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
can I say how I love how we're all so focused on the trial and Edgeworth that no one has mentioned the fact that there's a ghost in the court room? :allears:

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Ah Wendy Oldbag, one of the best characters to deal with. Mostly I love that when she gets on a ran the text speed runs by really fast, like a ranty person would be talking :allears: It needs to be seen animated to appreciate it.

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Poor Edgeworth, is it spoilers to say how often this kinda thing will happen to him? I think the writers got a lot of mail about how much people enjoyed this scene. :allears:

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
It's also great that Edgeworth is coming over to Phoenix and going "look, what are you planning to do? I'll help as best I can, because we both want to know what's really going on here."

Coming all the way from his first appearance, where he's giving an old classmate the cold shoulder, dunking on him in court, and belittling him, it's great to see them becoming friends again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Mors, you are a machine churning out these updates! Kudos to you for this frantic pace, especially at this point of the game!

Poor Ema, I don't think they take killers into the police force. That's only allowed *after* you join!

• Locked thread