Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhycool
Jul 15, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

I've been calling it the Win U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit

The Devil Tesla posted:

that game is gonna be good

ive always believed in next level games

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Platinum Games is helping make this game, it should be really good.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Arwing blasting along at a godlike 30-40 mph, wobbling in place as you hover your cursor around an enemy coming at you at an equally blistering 30-40 mph.. holy poo poo, put me in hypersleep until this comes out, kamiya plzz

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

me before the game's release: finally the realization of the unjustly canceled star fox 2. my dream has come true
me after the game's release: :-(

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Arwing blasting along at a godlike 30-40 mph, wobbling in place as you hover your cursor around an enemy coming at you at an equally blistering 30-40 mph.. holy poo poo, put me in hypersleep until this comes out, kamiya plzz

This

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

in the nintendo direct video, miyamoto says "unlike star fox 64," and then proceeds to list a bunch of stuff that was in star fox 64.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

star fox 64 was good though and I'm down with a 2016 update to the formula

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

GameCube posted:

in the nintendo direct video, miyamoto says "unlike star fox 64," and then proceeds to list a bunch of stuff that was in star fox 64.
Miyamoto doesn't play video games, he just creates them.

• Locked thread