Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
Anyone remember how long it usually takes after the show has ended before its up on Hulu? If I recall 7 was on around mid-November? That's only a really poor guess though.

I'm really excited for this season too. The cast looks pretty drat solid and interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Combed Thunderclap posted:

I miss Yara and Alexis so much. Yara was kooky and Alexis was pageant but they both really came to play. We haven't had any major PR players since them (and Nina Flowers of course!), even April didn't really make it that far.

I gotta throw in some love for Jessica Wilde too. She was drat in in 2.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Double post, hunties.

Watrick fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Mar 9, 2016

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

So I just finished the first ep and I love me some Kim Chi. When she cracked the joke about the doughnut and started cracking up, I was sold.

I don't know if it was because the cast last season was so lovely, but this feels like a better progression from season 6 than 7 was.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

When I look at Thorgy I feel like he'd fit in at a Soul Asylum concert circa '92. with Edie Brickell opening,

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

No mini-challenge this week?

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Someone told me that Betty is doing Nancy Grace for snatch game, so I guess she is at least doing something.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Legislacerator posted:

That whole episode was painful. Shameful runway.

Yeah, I was surprised. For how much I like the cast it was a bad Snatch Game. I was expecting it to be off the hook, and it needed up being flat. Runway was bafflingly bad too.

Neat ideas throughout though. And Betty should have won that lip-sync.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

That runway....oh man. Stellar.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Namoi looked amazing tonight. The avant-garde look was everything. The pink bell bottoms were sexy as hell too. Sad to see Chi-Chi go. She was incredibly charming.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

I'll leave some Kim Chi cooking here for you all:
https://youtu.be/YRXtd1-eiTo

Best thing she says is that people think her name might be Kim Kardashian, and Chi is from Chicago, but it's cabbage. Pickled cabbage.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

I ended up going to a drag show last night (my first one) and Nichole Paige Brooks was there. It was unfortunate that there wasn't a lot of room as she wasn't able to do a lot of performance. I did give her a tip and she complimented me on my tattoos though :3:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Season 8 is up on Hulu, hunties.

• Locked thread