Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007
Saving the world in a thong

Bina posted:

I love that Kim chi wasn't fazed at ALL by Betty's dickery. I love that Kim is such a wonderful friend, and you can see that right here:

Trixie's makeup is perfect. I wouldn't want the greatest makeup artist to look any different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007
Anyone watched Gay for Play? I've learned that my teen crush on Jerry O'Connell when he was on Sliders was well founded. I loved his rant on who the target demographic was.

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007

criscodisco posted:

Kim Chi's comment about the Pit Crew was great. Mean, but great.

Anyone got a gif of that guy with his mouth wide open after Kim said that?

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007
Victoria Porkchop Parker was on Botched this week. I'm glad she was able to get her nose fixed :unsmith:

• Locked thread