Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
That was super lovely of Naysha to leave Chi Chi that note, new swimsuit & sparkly jumpsuit after being eliminated. I hope they show that from Untucked on the next episode.

Still, Naysha went from Air Traffic Controller with Applause to Hyperactive Gymnastics Kid with the last song. A big improvement for her. Shame about the wig coming off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I was expecting Acid to abort the baby, chuck it offstage and start dancing up a storm.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
If Kim Chi was a dancer as well, I feel she could have pipped Bob at the end.

A pretty good season overall. Was I the only one who didn't care for Robbie Turner?

Meanwhile, geeze, Dax is loving bitter.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
We also need a thread title change for AS2.

Who's everyone's pick for Winner?

I am kind of hoping Alaska wins.

• Locked thread