Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Owl
Jan 24, 2008
If they were just going to have a cardboard cutout for Tyra Sanchez, why not include one for Bianca since she couldn't show up either?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Owl
Jan 24, 2008
If they do a "RuVealed" version of this season, no more jack-in-the-box Ru, I just want Bob in the corner laughing at everything.

Mr. Owl
Jan 24, 2008
Watching the preview for the next episode, is Derrick really going to attempt Shocantelle Brown? Seems like a great way to shoot himself in the foot.

Mr. Owl
Jan 24, 2008

Mouse Dresser posted:

Also what the gently caress was Derrick doing? I seriously have no idea.

Pretty sure it is Shocantelle Brown

Mr. Owl
Jan 24, 2008

criscodisco posted:

The pretend challenge that Ru was telling them about would be amazing! I would kill for a show where queens have to drive around together finding roadkill and making evening gowns out of it.

Only if Ru had the best queen at it on as a quest judge. Katya and Cheryl

Mr. Owl
Jan 24, 2008
Watching the whatcha packin' for Betty really made me love her... I'm just not happy with the way that worked out in the elimination. Also Naysha was going to do Nina Flowers for snatch game, no idea how that would have worked out, while Laila's Madonna runway would have been "Like a Virgin" Madonna, which I think was a great choice and I'm flabbergasted we got 4 kimonos. I kinda expected Derrick to do Madonna from the infamous 2003 VMAs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Owl
Jan 24, 2008
After watching the preview, I'd put money on Naomi and Derrick to be lipsyncing... Chi Chi's puppet Bob seemed really similar to Puppet Bianca, must be a new york thing.

• Locked thread