Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Laila could've stayed, but she popped her heels off and we know that Mother Does Not Play ...that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

"Walk into the room purse first!" is a weekly thing and I love it.
I especially love that it's Bob's clutch every time and this week it was Naomi sporting it.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

what's with Thorgy being the new Bitter Betty :(

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

ok so I just started the runway but holy gently caress Darrick's eyebrows oh my god please tell me The Curse Of Visage stays strong this episode

ETA
ok cool phew hail satan, etc.

this is not the top 4 I was expecting, but hot drat if I'm not psyched! all the queens are POC and I dunno why but I really dig that.

the escape goat fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Apr 26, 2016

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

caligulamprey posted:

I haven't been to too many drag shows, but I'm assuming that Bob scheduling two Portland shows on a Sunday at 3 AM and 11 AM is insane, right? It seems insane.

Let's get legally high and see Bob on a Sunday before noon! :getin:

the Star Theater doesn't hold those hours, ha!
on 6.19 Bob is doing 2 shows, a daytime all-ages gig from 1-3pm then 21+ from 3-8.
But YES PLEASE. reefer and drag queens?! perfection!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Mouse Dresser posted:

Tomorrow's episode is just the rehash/never before seen clips episode, right? It's not the finale?

Bianca Del Rio's Rolodex Of Hate!

...I believe the finale is the week after that.

• Locked thread