Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!

Pinwiz11 posted:

I thought for sure that Robbie was going home, considering how front-loaded his confessionals were .
I thought the same thing, and then he forgot to pick a good challenge and I thought he was a lock for bottom two. Her photo shoot saved her rear end.

Chi Chi's Meet The Queens interview made her sound just... dumb, but I really liked her in this episode.

I want all Bob all the time :allears:

I hope queens from previous seasons continue to make cameos. It would make a nice lead in to All Stars 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!

Watrick posted:

Someone told me that Betty is doing Nancy Grace for snatch game, so I guess she is at least doing something.

She is, and it looks terrible in the commercial for next week. I'm just basing that on the look, since the commercial didn't have any jokes.

Betty might be one of those queens like Milk who can't do a "normal" look well.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
The only reason Derrick wasn't in the bottom two for the last few weeks is because Ru wanted her to make it to Snatch Game to do Britney, and now that wad is blown.

It was cute that she tried to come for Bob at the start of the episode.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Chi Chi should have been in Robbie's place for not spending enough time on her look.

I like Chi Chi, but the girl dressed up as Dorothy and didn't even wear red shoes. Seems like a missed opportunity.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
That was some Tammie Brown Realness on Derrick's forehead this week.

• Locked thread