Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Just watched the episode. What the hell? Derrick's outfit is cheap and Robbie's is a mishmash, but Chi Chi's outfit looks way, way worse than anyone's up there, she definitely should've landed in the bottom two. She'd do a much better lipsync than what we have too, the song is so high energy but neither Derrick nor Robbie was giving much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Millie posted:

Jesus Tittysprinkle Christ.... Chi Chi's lipsync.

:tviv:

I wanna emptyquote this but

Seriously though, that was some Latrice Royale lipsyncing to Natural Woman poo poo. I got shivers.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

That was an A+ episode. Cattiness! Creative dresses! Insightful guest judges! Good lipsync! Glad the season picked itself back up from Snatch Game.

I personally liked Kim Chi's Extravaganza look the least out of this week's top three, it looks a little bit "art and craft" compared to Naomi or Chi Chi (though it was still a bit close). But she was the only one that told a story, and her second look was so beautiful and melancholic, which is what I think sealed her win. I'm also liking Naomi a lot, lot more now that she gets ample screentime. She's talented, intelligent, charming, and just seems like someone you'd like to hang out with.

• Locked thread