Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I would be okay with Akashia.
Akashia had a lot of raw potential and I would be interested in seeing if time has managed to give her some more polish and maturity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

gandlethorpe posted:

Pretty sure they would never have put them in the bottom two if they didn't know they were getting rid of Willam. It probably would've been Chad and Dida in the bottom with Dida going home.

Yeah, Willam has claimed he knew he was going that day.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Seriously, after Ru insulted Milan to her face about the wig flips everyone should know hair and shoes stay ON.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Watching Untucked it's clear that Robbie's wig flip was an accident.

Still though, secure your wig, girl!

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I also like the puppet mini-challenge because someone always lets their insecurities flow and ends up being mean instead of funny.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Logo aired a preview last night.
Mini-challenge is the giant pit crew sexual innuendo game Top or Bottom (bunk), Derrick wins.

Main challenge is Political attack ads. Pairs are:
Derrick and Bob
Chi Chi and Thorgy
Kim Chi and Naomi

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Top or Bottom BUNK

It wasn't actually about sex.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Golbez posted:

Please explain the mini challenge to me because I did not understand what at all the questions had to do with the answers. Was it simply "this is a true statement, so guess if he's top or bottom?"

Yes. "This is a true statement, guess if he prefers the top bunk or the bottom bunk."

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Also, as much as I like Chi Chi, she doesn't hold a candle to Adore's "It Factor." Of all the queens that have been on the show, I think Adore has the strongest chance to become a breakout celebrity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Part of the issue with no filler queens is it can be hard to tell who's going to take to the competition and shine and who's going to go home. Sometimes we have someone give a great lip sync and stay over a more consistently strong performer then not take that opportunity and run with it, but this season Naomi knocked out Acid Betty and then never looked back.

I would not have predicted Naomi in the Final 3 after episode 1 and I expected Kim Chi to place at best 4th after episode 1, as someone who is really strong in their area of expertise, but not adaptable enough to the other parts of the competition and she proved me wrong.

You have to take the risk of a filler queen to gain the possibility of someone truly surprising you.

• Locked thread