Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphra Bane
Oct 3, 2013

Great OP as usual :)

Man, this year's casting is SUCH a step up from last season. I can't decide on a favourite queen. I want at least 5 of them to win :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphra Bane
Oct 3, 2013

Chi Chi is a delight, dog biscuits and all.

I look forward to her inevitable lipsync.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr3IOTWQ2J4

Aphra Bane
Oct 3, 2013

Aw, Naysha :3:

I have to wonder if it's not just a coincidence that we're seeing such :3: moments on Untucked this season. Granted, this season's queens do seem to gel a lot better, but given that (allegedly) the huge fan backlash against Ginger based on Untucked cost her the crown, it wouldn't surprise me if we're purposely being shown a more positive spin on things this time around. Either way, chill Untucked makes for way better TV.

And holy crap, Thorgy's MJ in that preview. :pray: Please, please let there be no unprepared queens this season. For the love of god.

Aphra Bane
Oct 3, 2013

lol poor Thorgy at the end there grabbing Chi Chi's arm and gesturing :unsmith: That's a top tier lip sync right there.

Aphra Bane
Oct 3, 2013

Andrew_1985 posted:

We also need a thread title change for AS2.

Who's everyone's pick for Winner?

I am kind of hoping Alaska wins.

Ditto. Though I'd be cool with someone relatively left field like Tatianna taking the crown instead. Really interested to see how she does this season :D

• Locked thread