Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I'm excited! Even though last season was weird and uneven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

What's the Untucked format going to be this season?

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I'm praying to the drag gods that Shangela pops out of that box again. I'll also settle for Trixie. Sadly no chance in drag hell of Willam.

Why isn't this spoiled yet? I have to know!

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Bringing in an entirely new queen seems weird from a casting stand point. If they're brand new and wanted to be on the show, why not just cast them to start. An old queen just makes more sense because the fans typically want to see more of their favorites and there are so many from which to pick.

Shangela was an episode 1 elimination. I'm wondering if they will go with Kelly Mantle who seemed polished but just had a bad start.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I hate cucu. It feels like some forced attempt to manufacture a catch phrase.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Just saw this mild spoiler regarding the phone call from the show's facebook page. It will be a queen from a past season returning, NOT an entirely new queen.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Did the other contestants know what Willam did? From the Untucked of that same episode, it always seemed like they did since Phi Phi was very irate over Willam having "broken" the rules. And Chad seemed to defend Willam at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I would be happy with any of them as winners. They're all swell.

The last challenge is usually acting so Bob is probably safe for top 3. Kim Chi, Naomi, and Chi Chi have all stumbled on one or more previous acting challenges.

• Locked thread