Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

ALFbrot posted:

The Amazing Drag Race would, no joke, be the best show to ever grace television

Lucha Underground Drag Race just got brought up to me on Twitter so I'm gonna overrule you on that.

Derrick's body makes me want to die and is a glory of genetics.

CHICAGO POWER FOREVER GO KIM CHI also we disown naysha that corset was a loving horrorshow oh my god and really that entire Lip Sync was awful, should've booted both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Nthing the "How did you get to Drag Race and not have a good I Will Survive tucked away", my godddddd

I can't foresee a world where Bob isn't in the finale. Also if she doesn't do Michelle Obama for Snatch Game, I'm going to be actively annoyed.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

seizure later posted:

"Taste it bitch. Expensive vodka" can we just go ahead and crown Bob already?

I was basically on Michelle's side with that outfit, it was basic as hell but ahhhhhhhh

she's gonna just have to poo poo on the judge's table at this point to lose. bianca ii, rack it.

oh geez, is next week Snatch Game? :dance: or maybe not, isn't it nine left? oh god

Deathlove fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Mar 23, 2016

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

criscodisco posted:

That was my question, too. Unless you're born in 1987, how is Kimono Madonna the iconic Madonna you think of? My mind would have immediately gone to Express Yourself Madonna or Blond Ambition Madonna or even black leather & chiffon Madonna. I didn't see a single goddamn drawn-on mole that entire runway.

Maybe I'm just old.

All those Nothing Really Matters looks? Am I so out of touch? No, it's the children who are wrong. Yes, I spent all of this morning listening to Immaculate Collection. Which is older than several queens. :smith:

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

criscodisco posted:

Huh, I thought Deathlove was making fun of me for wanting older Madonna. Now I feel better!

oh no no no no no nooooooooooooooooooo

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
I thought Derrick's outfit was pretty trash and Chi Chi's was pretty middling, but yoooooooooo Bob's was like, straight off the rack poo poo. I know, book, not movie, but Glinda probably wasn't wearing something my mom wore to the theater in the late '90's, either.

Kim Chi's and Naomi's looks were beyond stellar, though, dang.

Also nthing jesus christ robbie keep your loving wig on, what are you even thinking

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Bina posted:

Now that Untucked has aired, it seems Robbie's wig came off without him actually pulling it away from his head. It came unpinned.

That's not better! Robbie, I wanted better for you.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Combed Thunderclap posted:

Speaking of which...

Bob was taking NO CHANCES :nyd: :dance: :nyd:

I thought that wig was better than the one she wore. Matched the one with her little person. Weird.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
I didn't know the source for the LSFYL until Bob gaysplained it on Untucked which took it from "whoa, she's killing this" to "best ever?" SO GREAT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

ALFbrot posted:

I can't get over the fact that Chi Chi didn't even listen to the song or practice in Untucked and just kind of lounged around talking about how expensive she looked. That was a stunning lipsync.

Just sitting there fanning herself and then dropping THAT performance, like, drat. Thorgy didn't have a shot in hell. And turning that cartwheel at the end? Come on, girl.

I don't think Chi Chi has a shot in hell of winning (if anyone's winning the Tyra Sanchez Memorial Crown, it's Naomi, I'd say), but this was definitely a "Oh, THAT'S why you're here" sort of performance.

The wardrobe malfunction - I thought it was planned until I saw the slow-mo during Untucked, now I'm not so sure?

• Locked thread