Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
So am I the only one that hopes CLF goes home early. Ugh, obnoxious. Talk about something other than your cucu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

ALFbrot posted:

RuPaul's Wood Shop Race

I would legitimately watch this

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Two episodes in, and this season is already head and shoulders above season 7.

I will die if that call is to Shangela. Also, worst LSFYL ever.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I'm kinda glad Dax is gone. We already had a season of Tyra making excuses for everything.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
gently caress her stupid coocoo. (Un)ironically? I don't even know. But goddamn Bob killed that episode

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Tammy Brown. Though she may not have actually known where she was at the time

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Midgets

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
DeLa's Bianca puppet was one of the funniest things to ever happen on the show.

P4L

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I wish they'd given Latrice that song. I'd pay to see that.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Maybe it's just because I haven't been watching Untucked, but I'm glad Thorgy is gone. She just seemed like a catty, neurotic mess and didn't really bring anything memorable. I seriously can't think of anything off the top of my head she did this season that stood out.

e: Also, a cartwheel during And I Am Telling You? Really Queen?

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Which is hilarious when you consider that Thorgy spent the whole season bitching that Chi Chi was half-assing everything, and then she didn't even bother to practice when kicking Thorgy's rear end.

Though it's pretty obvious that Chi Chi already had that song on lock (as any queen should).

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
drat, Carson knows his Jefferson's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I'd be interested to know how many 'Party's Adore dropped in season six.

• Locked thread