Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I thought Thorgy was ok but lord those white boy dreads. not a cute look. like a dreaded weird al.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I thought for sure that was padding. definitely an impressive butt

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
Kim chi is so adorable and sweet I'm in love

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I've met the woman who plays pepper irl and tbh she is way more attractive than acid betty out of drag

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
that acapella arrangement was everything

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I love kim chi so much she is so sweet and sincere I hope she gains some self confidence from all this

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I also think Naomi deserved more than safe, she did a great job and that runway was insaaaane

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I don't even mind Naomi relying on that body I could look at her all day and I'm a raging lesbian

the judges faces during the lip sync were so good they were NOT having it

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Mouse Dresser posted:

I'm not sure if I want Derrick Barry to be Britney in Snatch Game. If she does Britney, it'll be expected and she'll be safe. If she does someone else, she'll have to loving SLAY it, because Michelle will just ask her why she didn't impersonate Britney instead of being awful.

I'm very curious as to who each queen is going to impersonate for Snatch Game. That's my favorite challenge.

I could see Thorgy going for Carol Burnett. Bob's will undoubtedly be amazing, whomever she chooses.

I hope Bob chooses Britney just to gently caress with Derrick

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
Kim chi is too good and pure

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I've known so many people like acid Betty in art school that thought their talent excused them being total assholes to everyone and it's an insufferable quality to have

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
gently caress y'all her walk is endearing

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
preview for next week is up and it looks like a drama bomb I'm excited

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I feel like Katya would really enjoy being told she has pretty teeth

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I thought Thorgy's was kind of tired to be honest. like it was every Michael Jackson joke that has been told over and over and over again.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
Robbie taking her wig off was shameful

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
speaking of gay for play I really enjoyed willam dragging it on Instagram and him talking about how logo doesn't give a poo poo about lesbians

like finally, someone said it

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Tendai posted:

Chi Chi and the lady he had made me really happy with the little motivational moment :3: Thorgy's attitude was kind of lovely to me which was disappointing.

Jesus, it's sad that the most realistic conversation about being a woman with dwarfism that I've ever seen on TV is on a reality competition show for drag queens. Props to RPDR for having confident dwarf women on the show.

LSFYL results were what I expected based on the performance.

little women la is kind of bad but it's entertaining and the girls have some really poignant conversations when they're not all screaming at each other

I certainly learned a whole lot about LP culture from watching it that I had no idea about from it. I just wish they didn't play up the stupid crazy drama so much there is just so much yelling

Troposphere fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Apr 13, 2016

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Nihonniboku posted:

I remember the one who is a Britney impersonator from MTV's True Life like 15 years ago. It followed her as she was trying to break into show business, a guy getting surgery to lengthen his legs, and a girl who needed a scooter to be mobile and was dating a guy who was over 6 feet (he ended up being a creep, and when she dumped him, they followed him to little people meetups as he sought out a new girlfriend).

she's the ultimate poo poo stirrer of the group which is seen on untucked

of course she has her own show now

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
Kim Chi's runway look was everything

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
honestly I was real tired of Thorgy and Chi Chi killed it

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I can't believe I just saw a bunch of drag queens dressed up like jerri blank. magical.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
Kim chi needs her own reality tv show I could watch her forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

CaptainScraps posted:

Hahahah it also turns out that in addition to charging for entry, individual queens charge for autographs and photos.

that's like every con ever

• Locked thread