Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jake and quid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

imgay posted:

jake and quid

One scum, one town for when you flip. Thanks imgay, pretty standard response~

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote quidnose
you've been pushing the narrative forward in a way that keeps you more disconnected the farther you go

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I agree with the assertion that Jake is scum. ##vote JakeP

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

imgay posted:

##vote quidnose
you've been pushing the narrative forward in a way that keeps you more disconnected the farther you go

How?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
u just quoting dudes with reactions instead of making posts from the heart. ur poo poo all feels constructed instead of a stream of consciousness. ur instigating what direction conversation is going more than any other player

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

imgay posted:

u just quoting dudes with reactions instead of making posts from the heart. ur poo poo all feels constructed instead of a stream of consciousness. ur instigating what direction conversation is going more than any other player

There is no way you believe this. This is just attempting to attack with no substance.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i do

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Prove it, then. Case me and back your point up. Show me why you feel that way.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I would completely buy the idea of an imgay / Jake scumteam as they haven't particularly gone out of their way to mention each other in their casework.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Murmur Twin posted:

I would completely buy the idea of an imgay / Jake scumteam as they haven't particularly gone out of their way to mention each other in their casework.

what

imgay posted:

both men club applicants were dead, jake nominated lumpen for it. I hardly want to put jake under the radar on this though. also bhb i think is tmm because they look the same except bhb is black

imgay posted:

jake and quid

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

imgay, beyond those two quotes, why do you think JakeP is scum? Can you point to your reasons in your casework?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Quidnose posted:

Prove it, then. Case me and back your point up. Show me why you feel that way.

Quidnose posted:

Hey, has anyone had ANYTHING else happen to them? Roleblock? What the gently caress is the scum team even at this point? Godfather, goon, and.....? That would be the only explanation for a lack of things happening unless the roleblocker got really unlucky. Hurm.

Quidnose posted:

But that's my entire point, your initial post was scummy because YOU COULD LITERALLY GO BACK AND SAY ANYTHING. That's why it was A BAD AND OPEN ENDED, OPINION LACKING POST.

:psyduck:

Quidnose posted:

That is the yammiest yams post I have ever seen and I am fairly certain everything KB is saying is from a scum perspective currently. This whole argument has felt like you trying to confuse and befuddle me in hopes of getting me to contradict myself so you could jump out and gotcha me. It reeks of scum intent.

Quidnose posted:

I probably should have lead with that to open the day but I completely forgot about it lol

Quidnose posted:

What is this

Quidnose posted:

I AM THE MOTHERFUCKING MAFIA MORAL MAJORITY

Quidnose posted:

This is a weird post.

Quidnose posted:

This is so loving shady, what in the world is this delineation towards this vote

Quidnose posted:

Scum participate in joke phase, and the way they do it is USUALLY scummy. I didn't like the way Lumpen was doing it!

Quidnose posted:

Also TNL I am glad you and I are playing right now, wish everyone else hadn't gone to bed, especially Kordansk.

Quidnose posted:

Buddying??

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Dude posting quotes with no analysis is not loving mafia play, stop that poo poo. Make a goddamned case.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JakeP posted:

Who said that? not gonna lie I did a fair amount of skimming after having several drinks yesterday

JakeP posted:

ya why would anyone ever be deceptive in a mafia game what the heck

JakeP posted:

being scum doesn't make you a diabolical genuis who can tell super crazy lies

JakeP posted:

nobody else is really coming across super scummy to me. I think a lot of players are kind of waiting for things to happen, maybe a bit moreso than would be usual for them. KK, KB, and TMM are three players who come to mind that seem to be playing differently than I am used to seeing them play as town

JakeP posted:

Bks image was manlier, what is manlier than eating a raw steak with no silverware? Unfortunately he is claimed SK and is going to be lynched. At the same time Jimson is probably scum. I think both of them sully our rep. My plan would be to decline both of them and enhance our pursuits of Lumpen

DO NOT READ IF NOT CLUB MEN OR YOU ARE CHEATING AND WILL BE MODKILLED

JakeP posted:

dun DUN DUN

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Quidnose posted:

Especially since it's 4PM in australia and he dropped that bomb and just took off.

I was playing The Division. Challenge mode was Consulate, and it took forever. What was your question again? I'm looking for it.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Quidnose posted:

Kordansk, give your results for each night, now please

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

got it. one sec - can I quote PMs? The other forum I play on doesn't allow it.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
Whatever, I'll paraphrase. The first night I was told there would be 4 options, and only 1 would benefit us. Two would benefit the tainted and the last was an unknown with no information. I was told that we should pool our votes into the best option and I should be wary of a heated debate. It's why I was thinking marshlands or the river for the first option.

On the second day I was told that I needed to convince the group to make the right choice to see blue skies once more.

Key words that I noticed in there - BLUE, POOL, HEATED

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Yeah quoting PMs is a no-no so good call not doing that.

How does your role activate? Paraphrase your role PM for me. What do you need to do to get results?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh my god there are way too many posts to catch up with. This better not all be KB/Quid slapfight, I swear to God.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Khris Kruel posted:

yeah I know. I almost always have something to say, but I'm at a loss right now. As Ninth said, I just have town reads on everyone.

My skill set is analysis once a scum flips, but that hasn't happened yet. They usually fall like dominoes though after that.

We have a day and I'm going to spend most of the morning tomorrow and doing some good old fashioned analysis

Not liking this post, it's a whole lot of words to say "eh, I got nothing"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

So that would be JakeP, TNL, and Rarity?

D'aww, I <3 you too :3:

There's still no way I'm voting Quid over you if you've actually thunderdomed

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quidnose posted:

You dismissed TNL's point and my previous casework as irrelevant because "as scum he would have motives to miscuddle town anyway."

I mean basically according to you EVERYONE is scummy for making cases. That's hot garbage~

King Burgundy posted:

Oh c'mon. Anyone can now hopefully see how ridiculous you are being.

Holy poo poo you two, give it a rest. This has gone on long enough that I'm pretty sure you guys are just having a town on town slapfight while the scum team sits back and laughs themselves silly.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

kordansk posted:

##vote murmur twin

You...

You voted the claimed survivor.

Are you even paying attention?

:negative:

(At least you're posting at last)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Welp.

Pack it up, boys. We're done here.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Ninth Layer posted:

##vote Murmur Twin

This post details exactly why claimed survivors should be counted as scum by the town. Murmur Twin isn't even pretending to care about a town win, basically said straight up she would vote for no other reason than self-preservation. We have two lynches back to back today and I think Murmur Twin should be one of them.

If we screw up the lynch today then tomorrow is probably LYLO-1, right? Cause at that point we'll have to lynch MT (sorry not sorry)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Stop it, Lumpen! Mafia's already dead! IT'S ALREADY DEAD! :cry:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Rarity posted:

If we screw up the lynch today then tomorrow is probably LYLO-1, right? Cause at that point we'll have to lynch MT (sorry not sorry)

If by tomorrow you mean day 4 then yeah, arguably day 4 is already lylo if you count Murmur Twin in the scum voting bloc.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

I'd rather take out the actual threats, or try to, and hope if it comes down to it, MMT would side with us.

Never trust a survivor to vote with town in LYLO.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Murmur Twin posted:

My thought is that TMM could be a scum vig who claimed to gain cred - is that completely out of the question? He targetted a claimed town PR.

I know this is a Kash game but I trust even he wouldn't gently caress up balance that much.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:vince:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Ninth Layer posted:

I actually kinda like Rarity for scum, haven't really seen her in a while.

You forgot I'm on GMT time, didn't you?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quidnose posted:

Still alive w/ some info:

Rarity - presumably went nowhere N1 according to Jimson

Might as well clarify this. Yeah, I'm VT. Jimson's a dummy.

I've got to get to work now, I'll finish catching up and do those rereads in the evening. Later, gators.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Yes I did.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Quidnose posted:

Yeah quoting PMs is a no-no so good call not doing that.

How does your role activate? Paraphrase your role PM for me. What do you need to do to get results?

When the day starts I am just given information from the mod regarding the choices. It's a new message at the start of each day.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

What message did you get for today?

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

The Ninth Layer posted:

What message did you get for today?

I only received information from D1 and D2 it seems. I didn't even realize I didn't get anything today. There were no option though at the start of the day.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

There were no options at the start of those other days either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

The Ninth Layer posted:

There were no options at the start of those other days either.

Well it must be at the end of day then that I receive the information. The PM says I should get it at the start, but maybe Kash hasn't gotten around to it yet. When I get said infos, and it's not when I'm asleep and prior to the lynch I will share it to demonstrate I am telling the truth.

• Locked thread