Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

And why do you think Lumpen is scum?

Lumpen cares about mafia. I can't see him taking a joke this far in detriment to the game.

So I think instead it is an experiment as scum to prove a point to us after the game about low content posters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

tl;dr: ##vote King Burgundy

King Burgundy posted:

My gut says Quidnose is scum.

##vote Quidnose

Everyone doesn't like Quidnose. No explanation, Quidnose is under the fire...this feels like a bandwagon vote.

This vote comes in day 3...I literally couldn't find ANYTHING ELSE TO LOOK AT for day 2 and day 3. King Burgundy isn't giving any reads and not putting himself out there.

After his vote, he begins grilling Quidnose and going after him, which is fine except for the fact he had no reason to think Quidnose was scum before his vote.

King Burgundy posted:

Since I'm having second thoughts on you, I'll move to Kordansk for now. That feels safer.

##vote Kordansk

holy poo poo...so after POSTS UPON POSTS of grilling Quidnose, King Burgundy jumps to Kordansk...He hadn't posted ONCE on Kordansk before this post...and even calls it SAFER.

Literally not one single post on Kordansk

So King Burgundy is reading like a disconnected scum looking for easy lynches. Both of his targets of Quidnose and Kordansk were getting heavy heat from others, and he jumps on them without any reasoning or posting and THEN starts grilling them.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Rarity is heavily connected to King Burgundy. They both don't talk to each other at all, and indirectly defend each other through the conversations of the thread. Possibly imgay as well

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Khris Kruel posted:

Everyone doesn't like Quidnose.

Hey :(

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I buy KK on KB, especially considering KB also then comes in and drops his vote on Kordansk after his WEAK rear end claim, which he believes is super solid.

##vote KB

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Khris Kruel posted:

tl;dr: ##vote King Burgundy

Everyone doesn't like Quidnose. No explanation, Quidnose is under the fire...this feels like a bandwagon vote.

This vote comes in day 3...I literally couldn't find ANYTHING ELSE TO LOOK AT for day 2 and day 3. King Burgundy isn't giving any reads and not putting himself out there.

After his vote, he begins grilling Quidnose and going after him, which is fine except for the fact he had no reason to think Quidnose was scum before his vote.

holy poo poo...so after POSTS UPON POSTS of grilling Quidnose, King Burgundy jumps to Kordansk...He hadn't posted ONCE on Kordansk before this post...and even calls it SAFER.

Literally not one single post on Kordansk

So King Burgundy is reading like a disconnected scum looking for easy lynches. Both of his targets of Quidnose and Kordansk were getting heavy heat from others, and he jumps on them without any reasoning or posting and THEN starts grilling them.

Check this poo poo out. Does anyone else need me to analyze this line by line to show how KK isn't reading the thread, isn't paying attention, and is wrong about all of this?

This is an omgus with made up reasons to vote me.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Quidnose (3): King Burgundy, Lumpen, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, King Burgundy, imgay, JakeP
JakeP (2): Quidnose, The Ninth Layer, Murmur Twin, Quidnose
King Burgundy (2): Quidnose, Quidnose, Khris Kruel, Quidnose
imgay (1): Barehanded Brother
Khris Kruel (1): King Burgundy
Lumpen (1): Quidnose, Quidnose, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, TMMadman
Murmur Twin (1): kordansk, The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer
kordansk (0): Rarity, Rarity, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, King Burgundy, King Burgundy
Barehanded Brother (0): TMMadman, TMMadman

Not Voting (1): Rarity

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 23rd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 8 hours, 32 minutes.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

I buy KK on KB, especially considering KB also then comes in and drops his vote on Kordansk after his WEAK rear end claim, which he believes is super solid.

##vote KB

Please agree or disagree with KK's actual case.

Does what he said actually make sense with what has actually happened in the game?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Like, for example, do I really have to be the one to point out that Quidnose was not in fact getting heavy heat when I voted him?

KK is straight up lying.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Your only two Kordansk comments before today:

King Burgundy posted:

The better question is why hasn't Kordansk been modkilled? :)

King Burgundy posted:

Kordansk thought it was really important we discuss the choice, but didn't offer an opinion of his own and vanished. Wheeee.

I chose fire btw.

You switch over to Kordansk with...no reason other than he's a lurker. You soft push feelings on him here but you never come out and say you suspect him, it's all subtext posting. Again, you can flip that any way you want.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You are correct that I wasn't under heat but I am a high volume poster and an easy target every game, and you know this.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yup. Wrap it up folks. Quid, KK, Lumpen scum team.

I will vote for any of them today.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

You are correct that I wasn't under heat but I am a high volume poster and an easy target every game, and you know this.

This has nothing to do with what KK said, or what his case is.

He claimed I bandwagon'd on you when everyone hated you. You are shifting the goal posts. KK lied.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Actually, probably didn't lie deliberately, too easy to catch. He's just that disconnected with the game, doesn't have to actually scum hunt, and has a mistaken impression of what is actually going on.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

going through the game, it's pretty clear Quidnose is the scum's target for lynch today. There's really no one defending him and ALOT of people are indirectly accusing him of scum

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

King Burgundy posted:

Check this poo poo out. Does anyone else need me to analyze this line by line to show how KK isn't reading the thread, isn't paying attention, and is wrong about all of this?

This is an omgus with made up reasons to vote me.

guys if you think I'm lying just go through his post history

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

King Burgundy posted:

Actually, probably didn't lie deliberately, too easy to catch. He's just that disconnected with the game, doesn't have to actually scum hunt, and has a mistaken impression of what is actually going on.

point out my lies

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Khris Kruel posted:

point out my lies

I already have. Literally on this page. If you address the first one, I'll go into the rest.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

King Burgundy posted:

Like, for example, do I really have to be the one to point out that Quidnose was not in fact getting heavy heat when I voted him?

KK is straight up lying.

Quidnose has been getting heat from Day 1

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

if you're trying to imply you were the first to go after quidnose, you're full of poo poo. There has been alot of passive aggression on quidnose all game

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Khris Kruel posted:

Quidnose has been getting heat from Day 1

Show me the heavy heat. The implication in your post is that Quid was an easy target that everyone was voting for/would vote for and I was bandwagoning on that. This is untrue. You are going to be unable to back up your statement with post from this thread.

At the time, I thought I would get heat for being one of the only people to suspect him and based on not much more then gut.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

King Burgundy posted:

Show me the heavy heat. The implication in your post is that Quid was an easy target that everyone was voting for/would vote for and I was bandwagoning on that. This is untrue. You are going to be unable to back up your statement with post from this thread.

At the time, I thought I would get heat for being one of the only people to suspect him and based on not much more then gut.

very well, give me time as I megapost the timeline of Quidnose's heat

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Khris Kruel posted:

if you're trying to imply you were the first to go after quidnose, you're full of poo poo. There has been alot of passive aggression on quidnose all game

I think Rarity was the only other person to go after Quid before I did, and she may have even backed off before I pursued him. I don't recall.

There was certainly not heavy heat. I need you to show me in this thread, the posts that support your statement.

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Guys can we please talk about Scum Beyond Reasonable Doubt "imgay"?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Barehanded Brother posted:

Guys can we please talk about Scum Beyond Reasonable Doubt "imgay"?

Yeah this is true too.

So many people I am certain are scum now, they can't all be scum :\

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

JakeP posted:

##vote quidnose

his caseing on me is so not genuine. He just took all of my posts and found a way to spin them as scummy, including posts that are clearly me scumhunting. Like he calls me doing an about-face on BK scummy some how, but BKs play was extremely scummy, and while I was clowning around regarding him initially, I pointed out when he started to be scummy, and why.

Quid is def scum in this game 100%

This is a pretty guilty reaction from JakeP, and he picks a really bad point to defend himself on. Wow you thought the claimed 3p guy was suspicious once he claimed 3p? And you accuse me of going for an easy vote today :rolleyes:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Kordansk's claim was not very elegant and I think the shifting terms about PM timing make the claim look suspect. I was really surprised when he seemed to not know what time of the day he has been getting his own PMs. I think it is almost a certainty that in a setup like this scum have some inside information about the day choices. Hopefully he can give us more info on day 4 because at the moment I'm not very reassured by his claim.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I mean beyond the face of his claim being a mess Scum Oracle is also a potential thing.

I just don't believe he is an Oracle, period.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Quidnose posted:

Because they know what they did and know there is no danger of claiming said action. Clearly it's not you, which makes ME feel like YOU are rolefishing to find out what happened to me.

I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm not sure what happened to you that someone could safely claim doing that you couldn't just claim yourself.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

The Ninth Layer posted:

I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm not sure what happened to you that someone could safely claim doing that you couldn't just claim yourself.

If I claim it, other people can take credit for it. The person who did it, IF they exist, and IF it wasn't fake, should know what I'm talking about.

I am wondering more if it was fake or if Kashuno did a weird, though.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

The Ninth Layer posted:

This is a pretty guilty reaction from JakeP, and he picks a really bad point to defend himself on. Wow you thought the claimed 3p guy was suspicious once he claimed 3p? And you accuse me of going for an easy vote today :rolleyes:

no i thought he was suspicious way before he claimed

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

o rly???

JakeP posted:

I don't think quid is scum though, and if I had to vote him or KB I would vote KB

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote JakeP

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

If I claim it, other people can take credit for it. The person who did it, IF they exist, and IF it wasn't fake, should know what I'm talking about.

I am wondering more if it was fake or if Kashuno did a weird, though.

You think someone would fake claim what happened to you? Why would they open themselves up to the counter from the real person?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

JakeP posted:

So suspicious you never voted him and voted the other two Day 1 candidates instead of him.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

lol that was before i realized you were scum, its super scummy you pretend that is a smoking gun of some sort

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP posted:

HURM.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

The Ninth Layer posted:

So suspicious you never voted him and voted the other two Day 1 candidates instead of him.

I had said before his lynch that I would vote him, he got lynched before I had to, reading the thread would reveal this.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

lol stfu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
even reading my post history out of context which I know you have will reveal that I clearly pointed out that I felt BK was scummy day 1 before his lynch

• Locked thread