Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

I choked on the drag I was pulling on my pip3. The smoke was drifting g out of my nostrils and I was pounding my chest, trying to help my lungs.

"Did that person just threaten to murder another of our party? This does not appear to be acceptable behavior," I said to no one in particular.

I cast a suspicious eye at Anonymous Narcotics

##unvote ##vote anonymous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
ANarc, my question was serious, please answer it.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Oh, JakeP, hi, I'm your biggest fan! Please tell me, um, how are you so good at mafia? *blushes*

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

BottleKnight posted:

Oh, JakeP, hi, I'm your biggest fan! Please tell me, um, how are you so good at mafia? *blushes*

Doping

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

I believe this video will answer your question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI9gSsh0kgs

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

imgay posted:

I'm sorry you feel that way anarc. I'm just trying to have fun and no one is trying to play mafia right now. Last time I ended the jokephase I died first so I'm just enabling it for my own morality.

It's still joke phase, don't sweat it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did anarc just legit threaten to kill my parents? ='(

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Kashuno said the animals are harmless but I live in NEO-AUSTRALIA. Were all gonna die.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

Did anarc just legit threaten to kill my parents? ='(

MODS!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Permitted

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

JakeP posted:

I believe this video will answer your question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI9gSsh0kgs

It... it all makes sense

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Seriously though I'm done with orphan chat.

Also I'm gonna be drinking heavily for the next 12 hours or so. Please disregard any posts I make during that span.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Barehanded Brother posted:

Seriously though I'm done with orphan chat.

Also I'm gonna be drinking heavily for the next 12 hours or so. Please disregard any posts I make during that span.

already was

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CHK CHK BOOM CHUGGA CHUGGA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:iceburn: :drat: :master: :pcgaming:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Yeah last year I drank 11 Irish Car Bombs to set a new high point in my life. This year I'm gonna break that record.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Chic Trombone posted:

Anyways. Been a while since my last game, what's up fam

incredibly reserved, doesn't want to make jokes, faked a conversation starter and then did not participate in any conversations

this is a classic Scum Entrance

##vote chic trombone

honestly, I implore everyone to look at chic's 4 posts and tell me that's not scum

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Rarity posted:

How can you even tell?

It's just my opinion. Afair, he's usually at least somewhat funny and/or relevant. This is just stupid. But maybe I'm misremembering just how stupid his poo poo posts have been in other games.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

BottleKnight posted:

incredibly reserved, doesn't want to make jokes, faked a conversation starter and then did not participate in any conversations

this is a classic Scum Entrance

##vote chic trombone

honestly, I implore everyone to look at chic's 4 posts and tell me that's not scum

I find the tone you're using to make this case (like you're sure of it) to be way scummier than the actual case. ##vote Bottleknight

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

I find the tone you're using to make this case (like you're sure of it) to be way scummier than the actual case. ##vote Bottleknight

This is really stupid. Why would I post a case if I were insecure and unconfident in it?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ya why would anyone ever be deceptive in a mafia game what the heck

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

guys I think chic trombone might be scum. maybe. it's entirely possible. maybe.

-how town should post cases apparently

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

BottleKnight posted:

This is really stupid. Why would I post a case if I were insecure and unconfident in it?

When did ANarc say you were insecure or unconfident?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I think ANarc's point is that you shouldn't be 100% sure of a case built upon 4 early posts.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

When did ANarc say you were insecure or unconfident?

The implication (by MT not Anarc) is that I sounded so sure of my case that I'm scum. But why wouldn't town me do that? Why wouldn't I as town try to sound sure of my casing?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

I think ANarc's point is that you shouldn't be 100% sure of a case built upon 4 early posts.

If she thinks my case is bad that's fine, but I'm not going to post a case if I don't think it's true.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anarc made me feel very insecure about the fate of my parents

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Chic Trombone posted:

Anyways. Been a while since my last game, what's up fam

This doesn't really strike me as an earnest attempt to start up a conversation, certainly nothing I would blame Chic for not following up on.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

It's about at the level of me saying "hey Khris Kruel what's up :smokes a bowl:"

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

The implication (by MT not Anarc) is that I sounded so sure of my case that I'm scum. But why wouldn't town me do that? Why wouldn't I as town try to sound sure of my casing?

because she doesn't feel like its possible for you to actually have a confident read at this point in the game, and therefore your confidence is actually faked and you are scum

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
and frankly your posting about it makes it seem like you think you should try to come across as confident, and not just be

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
but at the same time as your mafia idol it would be soul crushing for you if I voted you so I will not do that at this time, im not an animal

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

JakeP posted:

and frankly your posting about it makes it seem like you think you should try to come across as confident, and not just be

This is probably true but I'm not scum.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
How dare you mix up me up with something MT said. Jk she's awesome I don't mind

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

This is probably true but I'm not scum.

O poo poo why didn't you say so?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

How dare you mix up me up with something MT said. Jk she's awesome I don't mind

I <3 you ANarc, it's just St. Patrick's Day so I have poster agnosia.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Just did a re-read of Asiina, might possibly be definitely Scum. I have no doubt about this, I have never been more completely confident that I might be potentially right on a read in my entire Mafoa/CYOA hybrid career.

##FOS Asiina
That means FINGER OF SUSPICION™ and it is a new thing I just came up with that is to be used for when you want to lynch someone for sure but not quite to the point of actually voting them because let's not be hasty, gentlemen. Whoever is the administrator of Votefinder should implement FOS™ tracking immediately now that I have once again innovated (Mafia/Werewolf)/CYOAhybrids forever. It is a new dawn.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Whoa that seems like a really strong vote Lumpen. Careful with the rhetoric there, you could seriously get someone lynched,

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Lumpen, you card.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Bottleknight's vote on me is bad, for reasons others have elaborated on

also sorry if i don't think baby penis and orphan jokes are funny???? gosh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

The Ninth Layer posted:

Whoa that seems like a really strong vote Lumpen. Careful with the rhetoric there, you could seriously get someone lynched,
I mean yeah it seems pretty early in the day to be throwing around so much heavy demagoguery, we have to be cautious about getting any incindiary bandwagons rolling that could get out of control. Especially when Asiina might not actually be wolfy, but I just don't know, I have a hunch that she is just dangerous because of some of those posts. Do you have any suspicions Ninth, I really respect your opinion because you have chosen a lot of your own adventures before, if I remember correctly.

• Locked thread