Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Yikes.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Jimson posted:

I can't wait to piss into an orphan rear end in a top hat. Gotta poz that neg rear end. Also ##Vote Chic

Ain't no yikes in here yo

A Bad Post

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Anyways. Been a while since my last game, what's up fam

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Lumpen, you card.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Bottleknight's vote on me is bad, for reasons others have elaborated on

also sorry if i don't think baby penis and orphan jokes are funny???? gosh.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Rarity posted:

A girl who used to work where I do killed herself today. I only met her once but a bunch of my closest mates have been really torn up about it and our work is like a family so to lose anyone sucks and it's been the third this year. So yeah, it was a rough day.

Gosh, I'm so sorry for your loss :( Hang in there!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hey now I did usually at least read the thread when I said that in the soldiers game

I just didn't always post stuff afterwards

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Jimson posted:

I will move my vote as if I remember the last game I played with Asiina they were super active and flipped town in the end. Now mysteriously quiet.

##vote asiina

This is a bad overexplained bandwagon vote, and sounds super self concious. Would vote jimson

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hi thread I'm home from work now

still feeling the ##vote Jimson

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I agree with Podima re: the flavor, but also flavor arguments are kinda dumb so who knows tbh

Still think Jimson sounds fake as hell. He reads like he's putting way too much thought about looking town into his posts, which is scummy as heck

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Podima posted:

Actually wait now that I look, Anarc had 10 posts after game start. Why was she modkilled?

I second this question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

:sigh: ANarc...

• Locked thread