Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Me and my 20 ults don't have PMs either, please just paypal me the money and I'll take care of the hassle of buying them all myself.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Jake makes a good case ##vote bhb

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Barehanded Brother posted:

That's the meanest thing anyone's ever said to me, I think. What's a tmm

You're right it's pretty mean.

Jake, what do you do with the rest of the baby? Don't tell me you're wasting a perfectly good baby? There are so many harvestable parts!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi2hQPNm1kI

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to use my magical Rarity alignment sensing powers to sense Rarity's alignment.

It works every time.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

Big promises, lack of follow through, ##vote Asiina

Obviously I won't do it now though. I gotta get the equipment prepped.

You gotta let it soak overnight at least if you want a good reading.

Amateurs. No respect for the craft.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLrYzY3jVPY

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I see we moved out of jokephase.

Alas~

I guess I'll actually read then, but goddamn I'm tired.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hi I just read 177 posts. My super cool thoughts:

I agree with Quidnose. I think Rarity's vote and explanation were severely lacking. I also think he was making a lot of sense with his questions and TNL coming back at it with "lol that's a lot of words" is lovely. I read those words, and those words made sense.

Jimson has been making a bunch of real votes for strange reasons that feel like "I want to jump on a bandwagon but I need an original reason so uh, here is a reason." and that reason doesn't ever really make sense.

Also for the record I've totally broken my meta. I'm better now and don't lurk as scum, I just was intimidated by the growing number of posts in this thread and was avoiding it in favour of a game that opened up that is much further along that I'm really enjoying. Also making my own game because I'm distracted by shiny things.

##vote Jimson

Oh, also this is neither here nor there, but I have Lumpen on ignore and will not be reading his posts kthx.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Bottle Night seems like a swell guy, not gonna lynch him over asina

wow sexist

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Podima posted:

How do you know 'in your heart of hearts' that asiina is scum?

:ssh: he doesn't

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Anyway, since it's even I'll stick with my preferred vote of Jimson, but would switch to BK out of self-preservation.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm VT anyway, so no great loss I guess.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

"LOLK I DIDNT WANNA READ IT HURRHURR EVEN THOUGH DURING THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN VOTED FOR TIME AND TIME AGAIN."

For the record, despite the quotation marks, this is not a direct quote of mine.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

Let's not forget you also said "I AM ALSO A BIG OL DUMB DUMB AND JIMSON IS SO SMART"

I did say that, but it was in the scumdoc.

Nice slip, nerdlord.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Now you're not going to be able to do an end of the day votecount.

Worst mod ever.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I guess I'll switch to BK.

##vote BK

would happily switch back if the votes are there.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

This is the largest piece of poo poo garbage in the world, my god. Yes, my case on you was fake because I KNEW you were watching Daredevil and tried to sneak this in.

Everything Rarity is doing this game is incredibly backwards logic in justifying her vote on me and I hate it.

:agreed:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Sorry I had my show tonight. It went really well! I promise I'll do better tomorrow guys.
##vote asiina I don't wanna bail on the girl's alliance but I also don't wanna no lynch. Also I like profit.

This is so bad.

There's still 30 minutes, you can read a little.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

On a side note have you seen the sexy bunny movie yet?

If so how did you feel about the lamb character? Did you empathise with them, and wish they had succeeded?

I don't know what this is. Is this something you were talking about in the scumdoc? You know I'm not actually in it with you, right? That was just a funny, funny bit?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

What is this

The diary of a madman.

Also a scumbo.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

Good =/ webcomic

Should have kept my vote on you.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
There was another guy who had the same character as his avatar. He almost won my Genius game but was struck down by the evil winvirus.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I mean I got flak for lurking, but Ecco barely posted anything D1.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Barehanded Brother posted:

This is why I wanted to lynch you of the three - "complete polar opposites" is laughably hyperbolic at best and disingenuous at worst, and is typical of your posting since people started voting for you. At least Asiina and Not-Derp have a solid grasp of reading comprehension.

Whatever you say, Madman.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Mac and cheese is Mac and cheese for adults.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I agree with Quidnose one million percent.

I know that's a lot of percent, but I'm going with it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

in kash's last game he had a double death proof SK who actually had more of a survivor win condition and their win condition trumped all other win-cons, so when the town killed off all the scum the game ended in a SK victory and a town loss. Maybe ignore your balance preconceptions and look at him based on his posting not on his role

I was actually a survivor. I didn't have a kill.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

kordansk posted:

Hey, can we talk about this:
The first, a river. The river was covered with white wave crests crashing against rocks at high speed, and just as wide as it was rapid.
The second, a mountain path. the path lead up a tall mountainside, with sheer cliffs and rocks of varying sizes leisurely falling down the sides.
Another seemed to lead through some sort of marshland. There was no clear pathway, but the flames could surely not follow them through there.
The final option seemed to lead straight into the fire. While the trees and brush burned and collapsed around it, flames only seemed to lick the pathway as far as the group could see.

Okay, what would you like to say about it?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Doesn't matter what the role was called, my point still stands with regards to "Mod wouldn't make a death proof scum"

I agree, I'm just correcting the record here.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin posted:

I was going to wait until BK replied to my question about his role but for the sake of making life easier (and hopefully not getting NKed tonight)

I'm a 3P Survivor. My role is called "The Runner" and my only ability is that my CYOA choices count double. I don't have any kills or any X-proof protections. While it's entirely possible that there are two Survivors in the game, I doubt it.

To any town players following along - I'm sharing this information because I think it will help get a read on BK who I think is scum. I feel like my best shot at staying alive is to build up trust with you guys so please don't burn me for it as I promise that I'm trying to help town win :glomp:

To any scum players following along - I'm essentially just VT and not worth killing. Please have a heart and keep me around!

Wow look at this scumbo, voting MMT forever!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I chose fire so I could use that one PM tag with the bird and the fire.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Makes more sense for an SK to have a 1xdeathproof than a survivor

I'd say it's about equal.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
modkill everyone.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Not my problem.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's nighttime, scumbo.

Calm urself.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So BK is an SK then I guess.

Which one did you kill BK?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I bet it was Chic because she was lurking and you're very considerate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
BK the friendly SK.

• Locked thread